“Good food, great service!”
Review of Rib Country BBQ

Rib Country BBQ
Ranked #19 of 78 Restaurants in Blairsville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: A real wood fired Southern BBQ joint!
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Good BBQ and brisket. We had a party of 10 and had to wait a little while but it was worth it! Our waitress was so pleasant and efficient. The only complaint was the girl that checks you out. She confused the checks split into two parties. We worked out the money ourselves as it was not worth more confusion.

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

My dad, husband and I stopped here for a late lunch this past Saturday. None of us had ever dined here before, so we weren't sure what to expect. When we arrived, there was no wait and were seated right away. I was impressed with the number of offerings on the menu without being overwhelmed. My dad ordered the Big Dog, my husband the Pulled Pork dinner and I went with the Pulled Pork plate. Our meals arrived very quickly, and right away we knew we'd made a good choice. We all very much enjoyed our meals, with the beans being the highlight of mine. The service was also very friendly as well and the prices were definitely fair for barbecue! We all agreed that we'd definitely eat there again!

1  Thank UGAFan0829
Reviewed July 12, 2014

The only negative to me was the long wait to get seated..... when we got served, it was apparent why there was such a long wait. I guess all of the locals know about this place and they all wanted to eat there. The staff was attentive and displayed a good sense of humor for being so busy. Make sure that you order the "Fried Onion Loaf", it is excellent and worth it. I ordered the Feast for Two in order to share which had a variety of the meats, Baby Back Ribs, chicken, beef and pulled pork as well as 3 different sides...... all were excellent. I wholeheartedly recommend this restaurant and will definitely eat there when I'm in the area again. If you go, be prepared for a wait, but it well worth it.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

This appears to be a small franchise, but nevertheless, very good barbeque (far better than Sonny's, if you're familiar with that Florida chain). Pulled pork was excellent and plentiful, though my wife said her chicken was a little undercooked. Tasty flavoring. Top notch cole slaw! About the fourth time here in four years of annual visits...always good.

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

The negatives:Average BBQ, small ribs and no Brunswick stew ,what kind of BBQ restaurant doesn't have stew ?The positives:clean, friendly and the food came out fast. Our server was great and all of our eleven family members were happy.