“Great Burgers with lots of options”
Review of Muffy's Mountain Burgers & SCH - CLOSED

Muffy's Mountain Burgers & SCH
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We were back in Blairsville for a family weekend. We stopped by Muffy's at my son in law's suggestion. We all had different burgers, and I heard no complaints, however I noticed that I finnished my burger and onion rings, but the rest did not finish their tater tots. Not much to say for eating area, but a great place to grab a bite. Lots of ways to get your burger, but if you want cheap then go to various drive in's.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Stopped by Muffy's today.....very good hamburgers. I ordered the Black N Blue Burger (6 oz. angus with blue cheese crumbles served on a Kaiser roll with all the fixings), wife order the Muffy Burger - 4 oz with grilled onions, mayo and cheese. Both burgers were delicious. The dining area was clean and on a screen porch, equipped with a/c or gas heater. Staff very friendly. Definitely will go back again.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

This was a really good burger, we had the black and blue and it was very flavorful. The service is great and the staff is friendly. I'm sure we will be back next time we come to North Ga.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

This little place has a great burger, try it. You just can't find a better burger for the money. Friendly staff, quick service.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Great food but a tad but pricey....worth it though...cooked hot and fresh.....wonderful customer service