“Excellent little place”
Review of Muffy's Mountain Burgers & SCH - CLOSED

Muffy's Mountain Burgers & SCH
“Excellent little place”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Burgers were delicious. Onion rings were outstanding. Great little lunch spot. Nothing fancy, but the food is great!

Blairsville, Georgia
“Tired looking restaurant”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Tried the burgers here and they were so so. The restaurant needs to be cleaned up. Table coverings old and tattered. Awful seating. Styrofoam for everything, plastic silverware. I got a blackened blue cheese burger and the spice was so salty I couldn't eat it.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Peppermary
Blairsville, Georgia
“Good little burger and sandwich shop better then fast food”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

good burger the beef is mostly angus love the hot dogs fast food that is not the fast food joints good food for a great value

Atlanta
“Greatest burgers!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Cannot agree with Joel C's review. We have eaten here many times and never,ever disappointed. My husband loves the Black and Bleu burger. I like to order the Burger Burger. French fries are consistently good. Never have tried the onion rings or hot dogs. Yes, the chairs sit very upright , plastic serving dishes and styrofoam drink containers, and it has very casual decor, but the reason to go are the burgers. Friendly service and I am willing to pay a little bit more for a quality burger! Highly recommend.

Rome, Georgia, USA
“Best Burger EVER!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

FIRST: While I do respect everyone’s opinion, I have to say I strongly disagree with Joel C’s review titled “No Reason To Go Here”. If you take a look at other reviews by this person they obviously are extremely hard to please as not a single review I read by Joel C was even close to positive.

Now for MY review: My partner and I absolutely LOVE this place! We live 90 minutes away and generally plan a weekend trip up to Muffy’s about every 5 weeks to get our fix. The prices are very reasonable and the service is friendly. If you are in search of the best burger Muffy’s is definitely worth adding to your list.