“Tired looking restaurant”
Review of Muffy's Mountain Burgers & SCH - CLOSED

Muffy's Mountain Burgers & SCH
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Tried the burgers here and they were so so. The restaurant needs to be cleaned up. Table coverings old and tattered. Awful seating. Styrofoam for everything, plastic silverware. I got a blackened blue cheese burger and the spice was so salty I couldn't eat it.

1  Thank Peppermary

Reviewed February 20, 2013

good burger the beef is mostly angus love the hot dogs fast food that is not the fast food joints good food for a great value

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Cannot agree with Joel C's review. We have eaten here many times and never,ever disappointed. My husband loves the Black and Bleu burger. I like to order the Burger Burger. French fries are consistently good. Never have tried the onion rings or hot dogs. Yes, the chairs sit very upright , plastic serving dishes and styrofoam drink containers, and it has very casual decor, but the reason to go are the burgers. Friendly service and I am willing to pay a little bit more for a quality burger! Highly recommend.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

FIRST: While I do respect everyone’s opinion, I have to say I strongly disagree with Joel C’s review titled “No Reason To Go Here”. If you take a look at other reviews by this person they obviously are extremely hard to please as not a single review I read by Joel C was even close to positive.

Now for MY review: My partner and I absolutely LOVE this place! We live 90 minutes away and generally plan a weekend trip up to Muffy’s about every 5 weeks to get our fix. The prices are very reasonable and the service is friendly. If you are in search of the best burger Muffy’s is definitely worth adding to your list.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Slow, average food, uncomfortable seating and a little pricey for what it is and where it is. Nobody goes here..local or tourist. Parking lot always empty. Not sure what the deal is we know lot's of people in Blairsville and nobody we know eats's there either. We tried it three times so you can't say we did not give it a chance.

1  Thank joel c