“Good little burger and sandwich shop better then fast food”
Review of Muffy's Mountain Burgers & SCH - CLOSED

Muffy's Mountain Burgers & SCH
Blairsville, Georgia
“Good little burger and sandwich shop better then fast food”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

good burger the beef is mostly angus love the hot dogs fast food that is not the fast food joints good food for a great value

Atlanta
“Greatest burgers!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Cannot agree with Joel C's review. We have eaten here many times and never,ever disappointed. My husband loves the Black and Bleu burger. I like to order the Burger Burger. French fries are consistently good. Never have tried the onion rings or hot dogs. Yes, the chairs sit very upright , plastic serving dishes and styrofoam drink containers, and it has very casual decor, but the reason to go are the burgers. Friendly service and I am willing to pay a little bit more for a quality burger! Highly recommend.

Rome, Georgia, USA
“Best Burger EVER!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

FIRST: While I do respect everyone’s opinion, I have to say I strongly disagree with Joel C’s review titled “No Reason To Go Here”. If you take a look at other reviews by this person they obviously are extremely hard to please as not a single review I read by Joel C was even close to positive.

Now for MY review: My partner and I absolutely LOVE this place! We live 90 minutes away and generally plan a weekend trip up to Muffy’s about every 5 weeks to get our fix. The prices are very reasonable and the service is friendly. If you are in search of the best burger Muffy’s is definitely worth adding to your list.

Blue Ridge, Georgia
“No reason to go here.”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Slow, average food, uncomfortable seating and a little pricey for what it is and where it is. Nobody goes here..local or tourist. Parking lot always empty. Not sure what the deal is we know lot's of people in Blairsville and nobody we know eats's there either. We tried it three times so you can't say we did not give it a chance.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank joel c
Blairsville, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Burger”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Recently moved from San Diego, California to Blairsville Georgia. Best burgers ever and the buffalo chicken sandwhich is awesome! Real battered dipped onion rings are the best along with all the other selections totally yummy in the tummy and such nice service when they come out to ask if you would like to fill your drink at no charge and to top it off it has a drive thru!!!

• Visited October 2012