“Sandwiches, soup and salads using the freshest ingredients.”
Review of The Aviator Cafe

The Aviator Cafe
Ranked #15 of 75 Restaurants in Blairsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 25, 2014

This is the best place in Blairsville for lunch and early dinner if you are looking for very fresh food (they are located next to the grocery store). Menu is limited to homemade soups, salad and sandwiches although they also have awesome fruit smoothies and good wi-fi. A great place for casual midafternoon lunch with a few friends. I am a local and have been eating here regularly for several years and have never been served an unpalatable dish.

1  Thank Steve R

Reviewed May 24, 2014

This is a great lunch place with very tasty sandwiches. They have gluten free bread available for those who need it.

1  Thank Patty R
Reviewed May 16, 2014

This little restaurant is run by such a nice, hard working young couple and they offer quality deli sandwiches, salads, wraps and really awesome baked goods (LOVE the cookies!). The restaurant is always clean and the food is always fresh and delicious. We've lived in Blairsville for almost 15 years now and our visiting friends a family enjoy stopping in for lunch whenever possible. We used to work at Piper Aircraft in Vero Beach, FL, so the aviation theme of the restaurant is also enjoyable.

1  Thank SundanceGallery
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Visited with the intention of having the gyro without the pita due to a gluten allergy (celiacs disease). I asked about the gyro and what my options would be, to my amazement he turns around and starts looking through the refrigerator. He turns back around with gluten free wraps!!!! I usually get whatever meat I want then take it home and put it on my own wrap. I was so excited I did a little dance! The gyro wrap was very good. The meat was very tender and flavorful. I enjoyed it very much. My husband had the prime dip and said it was very good also. They were both served with chips. They had some yummy looking cookies but sad for me none that were gluten free. We will add this to our list of places to eat!

1  Thank Victoriarue
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Stoped by for a greek gyro for lunch very nice clean place the staff is great the food is wonderful need to stop by and try this place out.