“Holy good!”

Armadillo Grill
Ranked #10 of 75 Restaurants in Blairsville
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We visited for lunch and arrived shortly after opening. Although we were the first folks in the door, it got crowded fast, and most of the customers seemed local. Always a good sign. I wasn't sure what to expect from "Tex-Mex" in North GA, but the menu had many appetizing selections. My mom got the Santa Fe chicken bowl and loved it, and my dad and I both got burgers. They were monstrous and incredibly delicious. My dad remarked that if he lived in the area, he would become a regular. I live two and a half hours away and would honestly take a Saturday to go have lunch there. It was that good.

Price was also good for the food, I felt. Will definitely be back. Best food I ate during my five days in the Blairsville area.

2  Thank Lindsay S

Reviewed July 10, 2014

They have quite a large selection but not much mexican food for vegetarians. We each started with a side salad which was fresh and crispy. Hubby ordered the quesa"dillo" with grilled veggies which was excellent. I had the 7 banded buritto which was a little too spicy for me. We shared our meals and hubby liked the spicy buritto. We will probably return because the veggie quesadillo is the best we have had in this area.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were visiting Blairsville for a week, so we ate in a lot of restaurants :) This was my best meal of the week. (other favorites in the group were Fatz and Jim's smokin' que) We sat outside and had pretty good service, they were short handed that night - but the waitresses were very nice. You don't have just one waitress which was a little confusing - they all have a different role helping all the tables. The food was amazing, I got the special that night - a chicken burrito with nachos. The chicken was so flavorful - everyone at the table only had good things to say about their meal. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We visited this restaurant for lunch. The owners previously owned another restaurant in Blairsville, GA that was one of our favorites. They built this restaurant and it too is very popular with tourists and locals. My favorite is the Texas Burger. My wife loves the Taco soup. Very good Tex-Mex food and the burgers are awesome. Service is very good and the restaurant is casual and comfortable. Prices are reasonable. We will definitely go back mostly for lunch or dinner if we crave a big juicy burger or burritos. The owners are restaurant people and know how to run their business.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Stopped here on a trip with a large group and they accomdated us on last minute notice. Had relaxing outdoor seating area. Service was fabulou with lots of friendly smiles from waitresses, quick service and fresh food. Great lunch prices too, most meals were only $5.99 for lunch!