“Great Cuban Food”

Nani's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 75 Restaurants in Blairsville
Cuisines: American, Cuban, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cuban American Food as its best! We have seat for about 40 people. Casual Lunch and Dinning. We have from Cubans Sandwiches, Salads, Wraps, Kids Menu, Piggy and Chicky Bowls, Rice and beans, Friday and Saturday Dinners Special and much more. Everything homecook with a spanish flair. Stop by and give us a try you won't regret it!
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Great Restaurant with small town feel. In Blairsville, this is the place to go for Cuban Food! Owners are very friendly and definitely want your business.

3  Thank Kathy M

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Our Little Family Has Been Going To Nani's Since They Were A Small Resturant In A Gas Station! We Now Live 2 Hours Away, And Make Trips To See Them And Have A Wonderful Cuban Sandwich! We Always Get That, But We have Heard Wonderful Comments About Every Item On Their Menu! THEY ARE WORTH THE STOP! Prices Are Better Than Mcdonalds And Many Others!

GO To Nani's Deli & More You Wont Regret It!!!!

Love You As Always,
Tray & Jessica + Little Cooper Ross!

2  Thank rossjessica
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We have lived here 5 Years and have just now found Nani's Deli.. A great find! I loved it. I am from Tampa, Florida and although I love these mountains... I miss all the cuban food. Well now I can have the mountains and the Cuban food too! Yay! If you are visiting or you live here.. Check out Nani's Deli.. Great service too!

1  Thank sonny1212
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The Family that owns this cozy place are warm and friendly. The food is made FRESH and you just gotta try the PIGGY BOWL. Bring Friends along and sit at one of the long tables and take in the sights. You won't regret a visit here!!!!! Promise!

3  Thank JDC3_30512
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We eat here quite often. The owners make us feel at home. My husband will try different items on the menu & usually orders a cuban to take home. I am hooked on the tilapia that is served on a bed of yellow rice & beans. The best! I finish off the evening with a cup of coffee & usually some flan. Great food served in a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere.

3  Thank 3catstravel