“My Birthday May 6th 2014”

El Manzanillo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 75 Restaurants in Blairsville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I had the steak Felita it is fantastic. There very nice and they get you food out quick. I have been there a few times every time is great. The waiters are very nice and they check on you often. I like it very much. And thank you all for making my Birthday fun. Lisa

1  Thank Lisa D

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

This is our go to Mexican restaurant in blairsville. We live locally so we eat here frequently. This restaurant itself is nothing fancy. The food makes up for it. We usually order to go for no reason but to eat dinner in our pj's! The staff is so super nice and they really try to make your visit worth the trip. The food is always fresh and spot on. It is served super hot, makes me happy, and fast . We have tried a lot if items on the menu and like most have a favorite. I get the El Paso dinner, my son gets the cheesy chicken nachos, my husband likes the carne Asada. The cups and salsa are made fresh and are very good. If your looking for Mexican food in blairsville you won't be disappointed !

1  Thank Victoriarue
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This restaurant offers a buffet, which is a decent value. The menu is expansive and the quality of food is good.
There is nothing extraordinary about this establishment, but it does offer a good family type dining experience that will not leave you financially strapped.

1  Thank Susan48101
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Went in for lunch and ordered one of their lunch burrito combos. Came with a nice helping of rice as well. Had great flavor! The burrito was stuffed with goodies! We also had great service here! We will DEFINITELY return!

1  Thank KCamille
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We had high hopes because the restaurant looks very nice. But what a let down the food was. Tacos had maybe 1 Tbsp of meat and a handful of lettuce. Nothing could have been more bland, boring or tasting like cardboard. We'll never be back to this place and that's unfortunate because the place is clean and service was very good.