“Outstanding service, the people were accommodating and so nice!”

A Step Above Stables
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding service, the people were accommodating and so nice!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We are in North Georgia for our honey moon and decided to go horseback riding. Thankfully we found this place. Everyone was very nice. We enjoyed our trail and had a blast with the tour guide. I recommend this to anyone and everyone! Such a great time!

1 Thank Rpullen721

Canton, Georgia
“A Step WAY Above”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

These folks are phenomenal. We have been 3 times in the last 5 months and each trip is memorable. Curtis and the entire staff will bend over backwards to make sure your ride is enjoyable. My daughters love the buddy rides and the animals are well trained. We set the pace, although my 4 and 6 year old would gallop for an hour if they could, and the guides are very patient with us. The facility is immaculate and these people know horses. We would go more often but we are 70 miles away and if we go to often, I am going to end up buying a couple of horses from Curtis! These guys are top of class.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Matt M
Blairsville, Georgia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great place for the family!”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

went out with the family during thanksgiving holiday.we had an absolute blast, the trail guides Kim, kameron, and the very delightful Jeremy took great care of us. they took their time with us and made us feel comfortable on the horses, since it was our first time! the trails were beautiful in the woods with all the colors and mountain views.also with three family on a budget the price was reasonable too.we will be sure tip come back!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank James B
Melbourne Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great place for beginners!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We found this place through a little Googling & came across their facebook page. When we saw all of their photos and all the families having such a great time, we decided to give them a call. Their staff were very friendly & knowledgelable. I told the person on the phone that my husband was a large man. (We have found most stables wont takes people over 250 pounds). They reassured us that they would have a horse that could accomodate my husbands size. When we got there, they greeted us before we even got to the sign up area. Once we were ready to take our ride, the staff gave us instructions, gave us a chance to ask questions, and made sure that everyone was comfortable before leaving. I have only ridden once in my lifetime & it was not a pleasant ride so I was a little reserved. Our guides Kim & Jeremy reassured us again & off we went. I didnt have to do a thing really. These horses seem to know what to do & they did it well. We will definelty be back next year!! Thank You A Step Above for a truly fun family day.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank kmabel86
St. Petersburg, FL
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A Step Above Stables lives up to its name!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We totally enjoyed our experience with A Step Above Stables. The staff was friendly, informative and knowledgable. We would definitely go back! They were organized, clean, and we were very impressed with their concern for our safety and enjoyment! We highly recommend a visit with them!

Visited November 2012