“Calm, happy horses...”

A Step Above Stables
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I took my grandson here for his first horse ride. They told him his horses name and how to ride. Helmets are required for younger riders. The horses were very calm and seemed well cared for (which is very important to me). Our guide took us for a ride and told us about the deer that sometimes follow his rides. This was a happy and exciting day for my grandson and me.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We took our girls for pony rides and they got a chance to ride a horse! They loved every minute. The two teenage guides were very comfortable with young children and that helped the kids adjust well to large animals.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

My family has been to A Step Above Stables several times this year. The trails are beautiful and they have a wonderful family atmosphere.There have several different trails for you to choose from, and they always allow you to ride with the party you came with rather then sending you out with a group of people you don't know. This makes the experience so much more enjoyable.

2  Thank Kathy H