“Authentic Italian Food”

Taste of Napoli
Ranked #31 of 80 Restaurants in Blairsville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 1, 2017

I have ordered take out twice this week. The food was delicious and obviously made by someone who knew Italian cuisine. I ordered the spinach roll for lunch. It had cheese and spinach baked into a garlic flavored crust. On a different day, I ordered pasta with tomato sauce which came with a salad and 2 of the best garlic rolls ever. My brother tells me that he orders pizza there all the time and loves every bite. This is real food, not the cardboard with bland sauce that is served up by some of the chains. Give Napoli's a try. I think you will like it a lot.

Reviewed March 24, 2017

we arrived and we were told the restaurant wasn't opened - the waitress had not shown up for work. We debated whether or not to place a take out order or go somewhere else. We were told if we wanted pizza we could go ahead and eat-in, which is what we decided to do.
We were so glad we did, for not having a waitress we had excellent service and enjoyed a delicious pizza. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

Fast service, great food; you can enjoy your meal in the restaurant or take it home and have your feast in the privacy of your dining room.

You always going to leave the restaurant with an smile in your face.

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

Fresh salads and the pizza was delicious. Just what we needed on a rainy day. Conveniently located and nice atmosphere.

Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

Garlic knots were excellent, had the spaghetti and meatballs, huge meatballs! Spiced just right. My wife had the chicken marsala and sautéed spinach, which both was excellent! The soup was homemade, not out of a can! The place is on the main drag, but hidden between two buildings.