“Yum!!”

Jim's Smokin' Que
Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Blairsville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Mom & Pop restaurant...great pulled pork sandwiches & baby back ribs AND consistently GOOD!
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Huge pulled pork sandwich! Delicious BBQ that brings people back again and again. Get there early if you don't want to wait for a table! But if you have the time to wait, it is WORTH IT!!!

1  Thank Gin S

Reviewed January 7, 2014

What a fantastic find in the North Georgia Mountains. Jim's Smokin' Que has great service, great food and the most amazing BBQ sauce ever!!

1  Thank Kathy M
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I am very picking about my BBQ as I have not grown up eating BBQ. So I would not normally prefer BBQ or only prefer my hometown BBQ joint. I loved BBQ here. Sweet slaw, just the way I like it. The pulled BBQ is lean yet tasty and delish! I like the hoagie-ish bun used since it's cleaner and does not drip out the other end when biting. They also show the sandwiches with a fork! The 6" sandwich was the prefect amount for splitting.. add slaw and Brunswick stew. And le tme tell you about the Brunswick stew. Again, I don't prefer Brunswick stew until this one! Great flavor with large chunks of brisket and chicken! crinkle fries were great. Atmosphere is nice, good ole BBQ joint. Indoor tables are limited if weather does not permit outdoor dining. Everything was clean and quick! Great find!!

1  Thank 456htnb
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We made it back again since our trip in July. Is definitely the best pulled pork I've had in Georgia. Was worth the 60 mile drive from Athens. Great sized portions and good service too. Will be back again soon. As good or better than any BBQ I've had in Memphis, Texas, or anywhere else. The meat is just perfect as is - the sauce you can add just accentuates the flavor - it stands on its own. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Best BBQ we have had in a long time.
My wife had a BBQ sandwich and it was excellent and way more meat than she could eat.
I had a 1/2 rack of ribs. They were very tasty and very meaty and the side were just great.
I think they are only open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday so you have to plan when you stop by. Well worth the 90 mile drive for us.