“Great place for groups or just as a couple”
Review of Copperhead Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Blairsville
Copperhead Lodge
Snellville, Georgia
“Great place for groups or just as a couple”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Our motorcycle club has scheduled overnight stays at the Lodge at Copperhead each summer for the past two years. We love everything about it, the covered parking and bike garages, the food, the super friendly staff, the prices, and the location which is a great base for some fantastic routes in the North Georgia mountains. I really enjoyed the large wrap-around porch at the lodge. After a hard day of riding and a great meal, we like to relax with our friends and our favorite beverage on the porch.

It's also great for a quiet couples getaway. Last February my wife and I really needed some quiet, stress-free time away. We booked a cabin with a hot tub for the weekend and it was perfect.

Room Tip: The rooms in the lodge are nice, but for just a little more money you get a lot more with one of the...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Cartersville, Georgia, United States
Reviewed October 28, 2012

A friend from Louisiana met me here on the Labor Day holiday for some great riding in the mountains of N GA NC and TN. This place is very accommodating. Michelle answered all our questions and gave us good advice on places to ride. The rooms are small but very clean and cozy. The food is REALLY good in the restaurant. The other riders are great to talk to and share stories with. Plus they had live music on both nights we stayed.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Douglasville, Georgia
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Anthony and Michelle are jus the best, very accomodating, always willinng to go the extramile to make your stay the best it can be. We've also enjoyed rides led by the too.

My wife and I really enjoy going to the Copperhead Lodge whenever we are going for a ride in No. Ga. We have spent many weekends at the Lodge itself, the rooms are very clean and nice. The staff are just fantastic, always something to do in the evenings after riding all day. Great food and a very nice bar, the patio is fantastic.

Room Tip: We prefer rooms in the Lodge itself, the end away from Bar end of Lodge is quieter.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We stayed in a nice cabin and spent the days hiking and motorcycle touring. I highly recommend staying in a cabin or at the lodge. The staff is friendly and helpful. The food is delicious and the entertainment fun and professional. I have been several times and have never been disappointed.

• Stayed September 2012
Suwanee, GA
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We stayed in the lodge and our room was pretty small and had an entrance on the back side of the lodge (which I guess would have been nice if we were smokers?) I wasn't impressed by the room (because it was so small) but it was clean.

We had dinner at the restaurant, which was pretty good and so was the service. We actually liked the bar the best - it was more cozy than the restaurant (kind of tucked into a corner) and had a neat atmosphere.

I would definitely come back. Maybe next time I'll rent a cabin tho?

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Blackshear, Georgia
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I first met Michelle on the day the Lodge was closed, but she graciously gave my wife and I a tour of the place. I subsequently took a road trip there with a fellow Harley rider. Stayed in one of the cabins and was very pleased. Great views, great staff and a great location. The cabins were very comfortable and motorcycle garage was a nice touch. The " porch" is a great place to relax after a day of riding. I highly recommend to riders and non riders.
Charmn

Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Johns Creek, Georgia
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Pleasantly greeted my wife and our 2 young kids & made to feel right at home by Michelle & staff; her husband offered a cool Harley bike toy to my son at the counter. We stayed at the log cabin just above the lodge. Very nice & clean, comfortable & great value at $100. Many activities in Blue Ridge area make this the perfect base & while on-site... enjoy the atmosphere & amenities. My good Fred from Roswell, GA played with featured band while we sat on lodge wrap-around porch under a starlit night, had dinner, sipped cocktails & watched our kids dance & sing to the band outdoors! Great weekend get-away for all & do plan to return. Thanks for the hospitality!

Room Tip: Opt for Cabin on Hillside with Mountain Views - Great Value for Couples or Small Families!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blairsville
Ridges Resort & Marina
Best Western Milton Inn
Best Western Milton Inn
#3 of 3 in Blairsville
Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge

Been to Copperhead Lodge? Share your experiences!