All reviewstown squareclean roomsparking lotfeel like familywithin walking distancebring your own pillowour night staynew carpetnice place to stayhot showergrocery storelove this placecolleenmotelgamountainsrates
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

Very clean rooms. Walking distance to sit down resteraunt, pizza, ice cream, grocery store. Nice place to stay for price. $78...night. would recommend and would stay again. Coffee available..nice people

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
curbaniu, Owner at Seasons Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us at Seasons Inn. We don't always get it right but it's our desire to try as hard as possible to achieve that goal and it seems like we did that with you. We hope when you visit the mountains again you'll think of staying with us. Until then, wherever this life takes you, we hope it is absolutely AMAZING!!!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Family run motel that is cozy, clean, and just plain fun. We hold our family reunions in Blairsville each year and a whole slew of us stay at this little motel. We can get rowdy at times, but never ugly and outrageous. They tolerate our being silly and crazy. The beds are comfy, and we simply enjoy the atmosphere. Looking forward to this Autumn when we go for our next reunion! Colleen, get ready! :)

Room Tip: This is a two story motel without an elevator, so if you are handicapped, you will want to stay on the bottom level.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Hello! We always have fun with the families that stay with us. Especially the ones that are so easy going and fun like yours. So many times, people forget to laugh, to enjoy life, to stop sweating the small stuff. When you all stay with us, it reminds me of the good people that are left in this world, Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We truly appreciate it and the fact that you choose to stay with us when you have your family reunions!

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

It was a last min stay call to make a reservation. The young lady was great an not knowing what this place was like when we pulled up I got a lump in my throat thinking oh no. Boy was I wrong never judge a book by its cover this little motel is great

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Mem1960
curbaniu, Owner at Seasons Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review...we truly appreciate it!!! Not being a chain hotel, does sometimes make people wonder what to expect and I'm so glad that you took the chance on us and found it to be a good experience. It's people like you who remind others that they should do the same. Thank you again! I hope the rest of the year is truly amazing!!!

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I don't often plan my trips around a certain hotel but in this case I did. The family owned and operated hotel is quiet and well run. I was welcomed as a returning guest from memory not from computer records. I ride a motorcycle and Northern GA affords some excellent riding time and the Seasons Inn in motorcycle friendly and as last time makes its guests feel a part of the family. Whether on two wheels or four I strongly recommend the Seasons Inn.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Doug A

I was so happy to see you again and see how you've been doing in the couple of years since we last talked. Your stories brought me right back to when we originally met and I'm glad you remembered us and chose to stay with us again. Thank you for taking the time to post this nice review...I always say it's because we only get the nicest guests at Seasons Inn!!! I hope the rest of the year is amazing for you and I hope we see you again when you make it back this way.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We joined our U.S. biking friends for a wonderful time, and stay at this hotel. Nothing was too much trouble for the owners and staff. Very neat, clean and affordable accommodation...with family atmosphere. real convenient to stores and restaurants. Everyone was so biker friendly...certainly added to the happy memories for these two old Aussies

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

We are so glad you had a wonderful time while you visited Blairsville! We often get groups of friends coming through who are touring on motorcycles and it's ALWAYS such a fun experience. There's just something about the sense of adventure that spills out on to everyone else who is staying here. We hope the rest of the year turns out to be wonderful as well and we hope if you find yourselves in the mountains again that you'll stop by to see us.