“Great Deal!”
Review of Seasons Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Blairsville
Seasons Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Blairsville
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very neat, clean and affordable. Convenient to restaurants and other stores. The owners are great and we love staying there. Pet friendly. You couldn't ask for a better place to relax. Ready to go back for some R & R.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sheila m
curbaniu, Owner at Seasons Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

We're so glad that you think this is a great place for some R & R! Sometimes I just like to sit out on the benches in front of the rooms and watch the traffic go around the Courthouse. It's so peaceful and it brings such a sense of calm. Thank you for taking the time to write a review...we really appreciate you!!!

Reviewed May 25, 2014

My sister and I traveled up from Jax, Fl. to look at property for sale only to find that Blairsville, Ga has got it right on what life is really all about, the owners of Seasons have got to be some of the best people I have ever met, we were treated like family, we laugh and talked to all guest the 4 days we were there, and felt so at home with them, the rooms were clean and comfortable. The bikers that stayed were some of the most wonderful people, I so envy them they come from all over to ride those mountains, not worried about time or where they are going, how great is that. They all had stories that my sister and I enjoyed listening to , they are just part of this big family at Seasons as everyone that stays there are. My sister and I are so looking forward to coming back and staying with these folks again and finding a little piece of heaven up there and get away from this rat race of Jax, Fl. We have all forgot what life is really all about, the simple life and the great folks like the Seasons Inn owners that remind us that there is still good people in this world that really care. Don't be so quick to judge those motorcyles that come up to enjoy their self they are some of the finest people you could meet. See you soon Seasons we are coming back.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

We LOVED having you and your sister here and we love that you LOVED it!!! To us, this place we call home is "the bubble" and we hate you had to leave and we look forward to when you find the perfect house and move here for good!!!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I make it a point to try to stay or eat at LOCALLY owned and operated establishments as much as I can when traveling and this little gem was not a disappointment. The hotel/inn is small but the rooms are large and clean. They provide nice benches and rocking chairs outside the rooms to draw people out which it did while we were there. From the people just traveling through, to the golfers or those like us there to ride the great motorcycle roads in the area, we got to meet and talk to others because we were drawn to those benches and rockers rather than setting in our rooms behind locked doors. The young family that operates (manages, cleans and takes care of everything in-between) were wonderful. The area is quiet and we learned quickly to get food and anything else you want before 8pm because this is one of those towns that the streets literally roll up before sundown but that just added to the charm and relaxation. There is a pizza place across the parking lot that served great food and we ate a couple mornings at The Hole in the Wall just a couple buildings up/around the round-about. We will be back again...maybe not like the yearly group of golfers...but we will be back! PS When you visit check on the track star for me and wish him luck!

2  Thank Her09
curbaniu, Owner at Seasons Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Just so you know, your review literally brought tears to my eyes! We absolutely LOVE when people feel at home and relaxed here at Seasons Inn. We love when they feel comfortable and make conversations with their neighbors (the other guests) and take the time to get to know them. It just does a heart good to remember that it's the people that are important and you obviously live a life that seeks this truth out. And just so you know, we just found out yesterday that Adam (the Track star), qualified for Regionals in all 4 of his events!! Say a little prayer for him this Saturday as he competes to try to qualify to run at State. Thanks again from all of us at Seasons Inn. We loved having you here!!!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Husband and his whole golf group checked in today for their weekend stay. They go here once or twice a year for a weekend golf outing and my husband and I have even spent time here by ourselves. This motel is clean, very family friendly and the staff is wonderful and very helpful. You can't go wrong!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

We LOVE this golf group!!! How fortunate that they enjoy staying with us and have such a great time when they are here! A lot of them have become like family...we always enjoy seeing them when they come for their bi-annual outings. And it is SO amazing that these guys have known each other most of their lives. Your review made my day. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it. I hope to see you again soon!!!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We are bikers, and proud members of the Christian Motorcyclist Assoc. We stayed with these WONDERFUL people a couple of years ago when we had our CMA National Rally in Hiawasee.. It's unfortunate that "Ralph T" didn't chill out long enough to find out how SUPER the folks at the Season's Inn are. I am 73 now, and didn't start riding until I was 60.. I consider my wife & I to be upper middle class folks and mild mannered.. I have found the biking community to be the most big hearted, caring and generous group of people on the planet.. Sure, there's the one percenters that strike fear to some folks, but the other 99% are "real" people and probably works harder for good causes and helping people than any other group in existant.....Just look at the Patriot Guard Riders .. Colleen, you and the Seasons Inn Motel & Plaza are delightful, clean, in a great location and is a delightful place to stay.. Keep up the good work.. When I'm in north Georgia again, we'll be staying with you again. Nick Gardner - Savannah, GA

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Having a group from the Christian Motorcycle Association stay with us during the National Rally was such a treat. Talk about a great group of warm, generous and fun loving people! We always feel blessed when we get to take part (if even in a small way) with such a worthy organization. We are truly BLESSED here at Seasons because the Lord sends us the BEST guests who turn from strangers into friends. What's that hospitality scripture? Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing so some people have entertained angels unaware.(Hebrews13:2) Yeah...that pretty much sums it up for us! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We truly appreciate you!!!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

My Wife and I made reservations with this Quaint little motel, not expecting what was awaiting.When we pulled into the parking lo, which was shared with a full blown Bikers lounge with all the patrons out side, dancing between the lounge and the motel with music blaring from the open doors of the lounge and brew in hand. It appeared all of the Bikers were staying at the Motel since they were bringing chairs out side to sit in while watching the show. The attendant did return our money and we left. All I can say is this Quaint little motel ruined my trip to Blairsville.. Hope it doesnt do the same for you.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
curbaniu, Owner at Seasons Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

We are truly sorry you feel your trip to Blairsville was ruined by the Bike Night that was being held by a local restaurant in our Plaza. This is the first time they held the fundraiser and their purpose is to make money for a local charity. They are not a lounge at all however, and while they may serve beer and wine in future, they did not have "brew in hand" this past Saturday because as a restaurant they do not have a license to serve it yet. We did have a couple of families here with motorcycles staying with us at Seasons Inn and we loved having them. I get the impression that the "bikers" you have referred to in your review of us might be the Hells Angels or other gangs you may have seen on television and that is what you assumed these folks to be. I assure you that the bikers that we have met over the 9 years of owning this motel are some of the nicest and most generous people you will ever meet. Those were the same people you saw pulling chairs up outside to listen to the show (the DJ playing old time rock & roll and classic country music and giving away door-prizes). I'm not sure that your review of Seasons Inn ruining your trip to Blairsville is fair however, since it is not based on us at all, but rather your own assumptions and maybe fears of a group of people that you judged prematurely. If you come back to Blairsville we would love for you to try us out again and rate us on our service, our cleanliness and our motel. That would be the fair and truly the right thing to do. Until then, we hope this weekend does not ruin your year. It is after all, a great year to be lived!!!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

we uesd the seaons inn in blairsville for are home base so we cold ride the mountain of TN ,GA ,NC . this was my frist time there and the owners and there staff were very friendly . the rooms were better than i ever expected very comfortable and clean !!!! and low price . this is one place i will add to my G P S for my return visit . thanks season inn i enjoy my stay ... james

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

We are so glad you enjoyed your trip to the mountains! We always say, we may not be the fanciest place you stay, but we strive to be the cleanest and the friendliest! We're glad you felt the same way too!!!

Co-owner/Seasons Inn Motel & Plaza

Also consider these accommodations in or near Blairsville
Best Western Milton Inn
18 mi away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Helen
Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge
Best Western Of Murphy

Been to Seasons Inn? Share your experiences!