All reviews town square clean rooms parking lot feel like family within walking distance our night stay new carpet nice place to stay hot shower grocery store love this place colleen motel ga mountains bike towns
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We are bikers, and proud members of the Christian Motorcyclist Assoc. We stayed with these WONDERFUL people a couple of years ago when we had our CMA National Rally in Hiawasee.. It's unfortunate that "Ralph T" didn't chill out long enough to find out how SUPER the folks at the Season's Inn are. I am 73 now, and didn't start riding until I was 60.. I consider my wife & I to be upper middle class folks and mild mannered.. I have found the biking community to be the most big hearted, caring and generous group of people on the planet.. Sure, there's the one percenters that strike fear to some folks, but the other 99% are "real" people and probably works harder for good causes and helping people than any other group in existant.....Just look at the Patriot Guard Riders .. Colleen, you and the Seasons Inn Motel & Plaza are delightful, clean, in a great location and is a delightful place to stay.. Keep up the good work.. When I'm in north Georgia again, we'll be staying with you again. Nick Gardner - Savannah, GA

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
curbaniu, Owner at Seasons Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Having a group from the Christian Motorcycle Association stay with us during the National Rally was such a treat. Talk about a great group of warm, generous and fun loving people! We always feel blessed when we get to take part (if even in a small way) with such a worthy organization. We are truly BLESSED here at Seasons because the Lord sends us the BEST guests who turn from strangers into friends. What's that hospitality scripture? Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing so some people have entertained angels unaware.(Hebrews13:2) Yeah...that pretty much sums it up for us! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We truly appreciate you!!!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

My Wife and I made reservations with this Quaint little motel, not expecting what was awaiting.When we pulled into the parking lo, which was shared with a full blown Bikers lounge with all the patrons out side, dancing between the lounge and the motel with music blaring from the open doors of the lounge and brew in hand. It appeared all of the Bikers were staying at the Motel since they were bringing chairs out side to sit in while watching the show. The attendant did return our money and we left. All I can say is this Quaint little motel ruined my trip to Blairsville.. Hope it doesnt do the same for you.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
curbaniu, Owner at Seasons Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

We are truly sorry you feel your trip to Blairsville was ruined by the Bike Night that was being held by a local restaurant in our Plaza. This is the first time they held the fundraiser and their purpose is to make money for a local charity. They are not a lounge at all however, and while they may serve beer and wine in future, they did not have "brew in hand" this past Saturday because as a restaurant they do not have a license to serve it yet. We did have a couple of families here with motorcycles staying with us at Seasons Inn and we loved having them. I get the impression that the "bikers" you have referred to in your review of us might be the Hells Angels or other gangs you may have seen on television and that is what you assumed these folks to be. I assure you that the bikers that we have met over the 9 years of owning this motel are some of the nicest and most generous people you will ever meet. Those were the same people you saw pulling chairs up outside to listen to the show (the DJ playing old time rock & roll and classic country music and giving away door-prizes). I'm not sure that your review of Seasons Inn ruining your trip to Blairsville is fair however, since it is not based on us at all, but rather your own assumptions and maybe fears of a group of people that you judged prematurely. If you come back to Blairsville we would love for you to try us out again and rate us on our service, our cleanliness and our motel. That would be the fair and truly the right thing to do. Until then, we hope this weekend does not ruin your year. It is after all, a great year to be lived!!!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

we uesd the seaons inn in blairsville for are home base so we cold ride the mountain of TN ,GA ,NC . this was my frist time there and the owners and there staff were very friendly . the rooms were better than i ever expected very comfortable and clean !!!! and low price . this is one place i will add to my G P S for my return visit . thanks season inn i enjoy my stay ... james

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

We are so glad you enjoyed your trip to the mountains! We always say, we may not be the fanciest place you stay, but we strive to be the cleanest and the friendliest! We're glad you felt the same way too!!!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

I stay at Seasons frequently on business and think of it as my second home. The owners are warm and welcoming, rooms are well equipped yet cozy and quaint, and the location in the historic town square is close to everything. If you are planning a visit to to beautiful Blairsville,you will feel right at home at Seasons.

• Stayed: April 2014

We LOVE when people think of this as their home away from home! It makes us feel like we're doing something right! Thank you for taking the time to post a review...we truly appreciate it!!!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We are pleased with our choice to stay at Seasons. The owners are so friendly and accommodating, staying up late to let us check in and offering suggestions for dining and shopping in town. Our room was very clean, spacious and comfortable. We were very impressed with the room considering the low price.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Erin M

Thank you for taking the time to review Seasons Inn! Our motto on cleanliness is "if we won't stay in a room, you won't stay in a room" so we're glad you felt that it was very clean! We hope you stay with us if you come back this way again. Have a wonderful 2014!!!