All reviews town square clean rooms parking lot feel like family within walking distance our night stay new carpet nice place to stay hot shower grocery store love this place colleen motel ga mountains bike towns
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We were on our way to another area in Georgia and needed a place to stay for the night. This motel is very simple, but great for the price. It is family owned and operated and easily one of the cleanest rooms I've ever stayed in, inlcuding bigger more expensive hotels. You can't beat it for the price. Make sure to eat at the "Hole-in-the-Wall" diner in walking distance from this motel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Scott D
Reviewed May 24, 2013

After travelling all day we arrived at Blairsville. We found Seasons Inn and checked available rooms. What can I say? Great location Excellent price Fantastic Service. Rooms are on the older side but comfortable and clean. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Mandy P
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Stayed at the Seasons Inn for a couple of days while riding motorcycles around North GA for a couple of days ...
Great Place .. Wonderful people ... :)
Could not ask for a better place to stay ...

Price ... Great
Rooms ... Super Clean

Will be back to stay with Chris and Colleen everytime while in North GA. The owners are great, the rooms clean, the bed comfortable.

Room Tip: Great Place
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank SteveBeard
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have so much I could say about this place! After hiking the Appalachian Trail with my husband for four days I needed a down day with our dog. It is an older place, but it is really clean. I watched them clean rooms while I was there and they are very thorough. I would also like to add that I have perfume allergies and soap sensitivity and a lot of hotels bother me. The Season's Inn was not overly perfumed, which shows they clean and do not "cover it up". The owners of Season's Inn are so warm and welcoming to hikers and their pets. I had the wonderful opportunity to stay for a couple of days and meet other front desk staff as well as the owners themselves who are on property. They all seem wonderful and can assist you in navigating the local area. You will find little pieces of Heaven around the location and it has a beautiful little garden that you can sit and read or just think. One of their staff members hand makes these amazing bookmarks with real flowers on them. Would highly recommend you buy one if you are there. Really inexpensive and thoughtful gift. All in all it was a GREAT stay! It was nice to support a local family business with a heart to really serve the people who stay there. Like the below comment mentions...being your own muffins for breakfast, it's worth it...or you can even walk across the street and have a reasonable breakfast at the "local greasy spoon".

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Justanothermomstory
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My husband and I just enjoyed a 2 night stay at Seasons Inn. Colleen and Chris, the owners, are wonderful folks!! They are most helpful and accommodating to any requests. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. They had asked if we wanted a fridge or microwave when we booked the room which was great. It is walking distance to the little restaurant Hole in the Wall where we ate breakfast. It is also pet friendly which was helpful for us. We saw several others with pets but never heard any noise, barking, etc so all pets there seemed to be well behaved. The owners have taken excellent care of the hotel (inn) and it shows! BTW, the price is also very reasonable so we will definitely stay here again when we return to Blairsville!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple