“Great value”
Review of Seasons Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Blairsville
Seasons Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Blairsville
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Although it is an older motel, Seasons Inn is a great value. It is very clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Seasons Inn

Reviewed June 20, 2012

My good experience started from the time I walked into the office. The staff and the other guests are what makes this the best place I've stayed on this trip and plan to return next year. This is truely a family run hotel that works to welcome you to their home.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Doug A
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We have since our stay at the Season Inn have purchsed a vacation home in Blairsville.Colleen and Chris owners of Seasons Inn stil continue to help us .We stop by to see them everytime we come up. They have been such a help in finding local needs Such as a vetenarian,where to shop,attractions,mechanics.I can't say enough on how much you will enjoy your stay at a Inn that is Immaculate and comfortable.I highly recommend if you come this way it is the only place to stay.

Room Tip: Have a very comfortable handicap room if you need one as I had needed.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I would not recommend this hotel. Very old and much better hotels in area for comparable price.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

Sue G,

I am sorry you felt we only deserved a 2 in your review. I tried contacting you via an email message through Trip Advisor right after your review to find out exactly what went wrong, but as of yet I have not heard back from you.

Having worked in Human Resources for almost 10 years, I know that the hardest customer to please is the one who complains to others but never tells the company so that they can improve. If we don't know where we went wrong, how will we fix it?

We tell people all of the time, "this won't be the fanciest place you ever stay, but it should be the cleanest and the friendliest." I'm sorry you didn't walk away with that impression.

Feel free to contact me if there was something specific that you wish we would have done better. We strive everyday to improve.

Hope you have an AMAZING year in Him!!!

Colleen Urbaniuk
Co-owner/Seasons Inn Motel & Plaza
706-745-1631
email: seasonsinn@windstrem.net

Reviewed April 15, 2012

This is a nice motel located on the square. It has some age on it, but it was very clean. Wi-fi was available and adequate. Don't expect the Holiday Inn. The owners live on site and are very nice.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank maspain
Reviewed April 13, 2012

After a freezing night spent in the van outside a hostel, I was thankful I found Seasons Inn! Colleen was wonderful in making me feel comfortable and suggesting places to eat and even loaning me a hairdyer. I was prepared for a weekend of hiking and had a change of plans. Instead, I spent a relaxing weekend in a wonderful little Mountian town. I tried all the places she suggested, and have to say everything was great and within walking distance. The room was spotless and a great value for the money! I will stay here next time I am anywhere close. Colleen and Chris made me feel like I was staying with friends.

Room Tip: I think any room would be good.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank LucyPTA
Reviewed February 24, 2012

We stayed here 3 times last year and now it is our 'go to' spot for a quick weekend away. We are already planning a few trips this year and wil lstay here when we go. You will not find a cleaner hotel than this! We ride the motorcycle up and they give you extra rags if you tell them you are riding, so you can wipe your bike down at the end of the day. This place is not fancy, but very clean and a great value!

Room Tip: The 'Hole in the Wall' restaurant is walking distance and has great food. Tell them if you...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blairsville
Best Western Milton Inn
Baymont Inn & Suites Helen
Days Inn Murphy
Days Inn Murphy
#4 of 6 in Murphy

Been to Seasons Inn? Share your experiences!