Seasons Inn
Comfort Inn(Blairsville)(Great Value!)
$119
ComfortInn
$90
Ridges Resort & Marina(Young Harris)(Great Value!)
$169
AscendHotels
Lake Chatuge Lodge(Hiawassee)(Great Value!)
$99
Agoda.com
  • Spa
Lakeside Inn(Blairsville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstown squareclean roomsan older hotelparking lotfeel like familywithin walking distancebring your own pillowrocking chairsour night stayan updatenew carpetnice place to stayhot showerlove this placegacourthousebenches
Reviewed November 21, 2011

We stayed at the Seasons because the reviews were very good. We usually stay in Hampton Inns because they are always clean. The carpet in our room at the Seasons was the dirtiest carpet I have ever seen. The room itself was clean, but I would never stay here again without checking the carpet before I registered. It is inexpensive, but I would prefer to pay more and have clean carpets.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
curbaniu, Owner at Seasons Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2011

Hello...

I just read your review of our property and it made me sad. We strive to give every guest a nice experience and it's obvious this was not the case for you and I apologize. We always tell people, it won't be the fanciest place you stay but it should be the cleanest and the friendliest place. That's our goal...everyday...and it seems like we somehow missed it with you. We do have our carpets professionally cleaned regularly (as often as twice a month) and do it on our own in between-however-it looks like we missed something that was obvious to you. Again, I apologize that you felt everything was not up to par. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention and hope that you won't let this bad experience give you a bad taste of Blairsville.

If you travel this way again, please stop by to see us. I know you don't want to stay here, but maybe we can change your mind.

Hope your Thanksgiving is BLESSED beyond measure!!!

Colleen LaQuay Urbaniuk
Co-Owner/Seasons Inn Motel & Plaza

Reviewed October 20, 2011

We were married last year and suggested our family and friends stay at The Seasons Inn. We had a great stay! In fact we will be back for our wedding anniversary this weekend. Love the fact that we can bring our four legged children with us!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2011

I have never stayed at a nicer hotel in my life . We stayed at the Inn for week prior to moving into a home we purchased not far from town . My husband is wheelchair bound and I could not have found a more comfortable immaculate place . My real estate agent recomended the inn and we could not have been anymore comfortable . The owners treat you like family . Chris and Colleen are truley a caring couple who will go out of their way to make sure your stay is as comfortable as being in your own home. The area is quaint and there are a few very good places to eat . I would highly recommend the Hole in the wall which is close enough to walk to and has great breakfast . If planning a trip this way or anywhere close to Blairsville stay at the Seasons Inn .You won't be sorry even if you have to drive a little from your destination .You won't have to worry about what your in for staying here I guarentee you will be satisfied . Much better than any fancy luxury hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed in the room for handicap and my mom had room next to us .Both were plenty spacious .
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2011

We delayed our trip one week so we could stay at Season's Inn. They provided the kind of service that you would expect from a "family-run hotel". If there was something that you needed - all you had to do was ask. Rooms were very spacious and CLEAN. We are going back this month and already made our reservations before we left last month. It is a "dog friendly" hotel. Just a block away is "The Hole In The Wall" which has great food, friendly staff and outside tables which will accomodate your pet. We can't wait to return in a few weeks.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tenniscrazy40
Reviewed May 16, 2011

One of the very nicest motels I have ever stayed in. I recommend it without reservation.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business