“Very Nice”
Review of Budget Host Inn

Budget Host Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Baxley
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I were on a road trip and looking for a place to stay. This was our first stop and I was extremely pleased. They had recently renovated and did an excellent job, very updated bathroom. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
RegionalManagerSE, General Manager at Budget Host Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Dear guest,

I am ecstatic that you enjoyed our newly remodeled hotel! Thank you for your kind words.

Bharti Bava - General Manager

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

I choose this motel because of the location and it was rated so high. Most commented on how clean it was. The building is dated but they have renovated the rooms with new paint and furniture.

The room had a bad odor when we walked in so as sprayed our lysol. We did a bed check and noticed a small yellow hard stain on the sheet and when we pulled it back the stain had gone through to the bed pad. We pulled it further back and noticed hair. We called the desk and they said we could come pick up new sheets. So when get the sheets and start to make up the bed and notice the "clean" sheets are also dirty and have hair. We call and the manager says she will bring more and make up the bed. When my cousin opens the door she hands over the sheets and leaves. So we again make up the bed ourselves.

The bathroom floor was dirty but the tub was clean, but there was no soap and we had to get some. The hairdryer was broken and the coffee maker was dirty.

We were only given an excuse that someone was in the room but was moved. Then the room needs to be cleaned again. There was no apology. It really messed up our stay and we will never be staying there again.

• Stayed: March 2013
RegionalManagerSE, Manager at Budget Host Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

My team and I are truly sorry that your stay was less than acceptable. We do strive hard to keep our rooms in pristine condition and realize cleanliness is an important factor in the many guests we serve on a daily basis. I am truly apologetic that the experience was not to your expectations. As you can see from our previous reviews we do keep a great focus on cleanliness and room condition. We hope that we can regain your business in your future travels to the Baxley, GA area. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel with any additional concerns you may have.

Hospitably,

Bharti Bava - General Manager

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We were in town visiting our family and the stay at the hotel was amazing. The customer service was great. We were greeted by all the staff; they were pleasant and friendly. Our room was clean, comfortable, and smelled nice. The linens were nice, microwave and fridge were clean, and flat screen tv was great. They did an excellent job in renovating the hotel. The continental breakfast in the morning was great; it saved us time in stopping for breakfast. They did an excellent job in landscaping. I would recommend my family and friends to stay here.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed May 31, 2012

My family had to travel from Massachusetts to Georgia for a family event. The staff at the hotel were very kind and generous with all of us.

The rooms were beautiful, modern and CLEAN. Everyone on the staff was so nice and friendly. The continental breakfast in the morning was perfect with protein, milk, juice, bagels, bread, pastries, cereal and my personal favorite, orange juice.

The landscaping was exceptional. When we were there, the roses were blooming.

While the event that we were there for was not pleasant, the stay at the hotel was very positive.

A caveat: The pool is filled with grass.

Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Michelle B
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Friendly staff. Well lit parking area. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank William M
Reviewed March 27, 2012

A very pleasant experience from making the reservation to checking in. My family and I rented two rooms while in town for a family event. I was greeted with a smile and great customer service by Bharti upon checking in. Her pleasant demeanor was consistent with every interaction. Our rooms were clean, comfortable, and smelled nice. The microwave, refrigerator, flat screen tv, cable, and wi-fi were all great. I highly recommend Budget Host Inn and will be returning there myself for our next family event in Baxley!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DDHow
RegionalManagerSE, General Manager at Budget Host Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comment!! My staff and I are extremely happy that you have found our service and product to be exemplary and worthy of your continued patronage.

Your kinds words will inspire us to continue to strive everyday to provide our guests with the best value in Baxley!

Thanks again.

With best regards,

Bharti Bava, GM
Budget Host Inn - Baxley, GA

Reviewed March 27, 2012

For Baxley, this is a 4 but if it was located in Atlanta it would be a 2, so I split the difference and gave it a 3. It is an old mid-1980s motel that has been recently renovated. The rooms are freshly painted and the bathroom tiled bath has been replaced with a fiberglass tub/shower. It was clean and equipped with a good flat-screen LCD television, free WiFi, mini-fridge and a microwave. There was a very minimal breakfast located in the standing room only office - only cereal, that I noticed, but we did not partake so my comment is a quick observation only. The swimming pool has been filled in with dirt and grass planted in it. The room was very good for the price and I would stay here again if the occasion arises - Baxley is halfway between my home and family in central Florida so, for me, it is just a place to crash for the night during a long drive.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Baxley
Jameson Inn Hazelhurst
#4 of 5 in Baxley
Days Inn Alma
Days Inn Alma
#2 of 2 in Alma

Been to Budget Host Inn? Share your experiences!