“A+ in my book!”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Baxley
Augusta
“A+ in my book!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

A very pleasant experience from making the reservation to checking in. My family and I rented two rooms while in town for a family event. I was greeted with a smile and great customer service by Bharti upon checking in. Her pleasant demeanor was consistent with every interaction. Our rooms were clean, comfortable, and smelled nice. The microwave, refrigerator, flat screen tv, cable, and wi-fi were all great. I highly recommend Budget Host Inn and will be returning there myself for our next family event in Baxley!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank DDHow
RegionalManagerSE, General Manager at Budget Host Inn, responded to this review, May 10, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comment!! My staff and I are extremely happy that you have found our service and product to be exemplary and worthy of your continued patronage.

Your kinds words will inspire us to continue to strive everyday to provide our guests with the best value in Baxley!

Thanks again.

With best regards,

Bharti Bava, GM
Budget Host Inn - Baxley, GA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Brevard, NC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

For Baxley, this is a 4 but if it was located in Atlanta it would be a 2, so I split the difference and gave it a 3. It is an old mid-1980s motel that has been recently renovated. The rooms are freshly painted and the bathroom tiled bath has been replaced with a fiberglass tub/shower. It was clean and equipped with a good flat-screen LCD television, free WiFi, mini-fridge and a microwave. There was a very minimal breakfast located in the standing room only office - only cereal, that I noticed, but we did not partake so my comment is a quick observation only. The swimming pool has been filled in with dirt and grass planted in it. The room was very good for the price and I would stay here again if the occasion arises - Baxley is halfway between my home and family in central Florida so, for me, it is just a place to crash for the night during a long drive.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Franklin, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2012

I stayed here on my way from NC to Florida while traveling back roads. It was a wonderful experience with nice people working here. The rooms were lovely...nice linens, fridge, microwave, flat screen TV, wardrobe, coffee maker, comfy chair. I plan on returning on my trip back North. Highly recommend to all! And there is a great barbeque place only a few blocks away in the old downtown section...on Luckie street, I believe. Just follow your nose and you won't miss it. Their food is great! I also noticed another cafe right by this barbeque trailer that smelled and looked quite good. So, you have good dining options in Baxley besides the usual fast food options if you look around. And an amazing Goodwill if you are a thrift shop hunter like me. I found some great things there the next morning while leaving Baxley to head further South.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank WelshKat7
RegionalManagerSE, General Manager at Budget Host Inn, responded to this review, March 21, 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback!! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on your way back from Florida. Safe and happy travels!

Dallas, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2011

My family stayed here while celebrating a family reunion near Baxley. We booked 3 rooms for
several family members. All of enjoyed our stay and were impressed with the owner's efforts to make us feel welcome and her willingness to make our stay enjoyable. The rooms were very nice and comfortable. And, the rooms were reasonably priced. We will not hesitate to book here again. Thank You for helping make our family reunion a great experience.
Durwood Perry
Dallas, GA

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Durwood P
RegionalManagerSE, General Manager at Budget Host Inn, responded to this review, December 7, 2011
Perry Family,

Thank you for the opportunity to be able to serve your family during your family reunion. It was a pleasure having your family be a part of ours. I am glad that you had an enjoyable time here and hope to see you again soon!

Hospitably,

Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2011

My husband and I had car trouble and checked in here in an emergency. A happy surprise at a low price! Very clean and newly renovated, with super-comfy beds/linens, flat-screen TV, microwave, fridge and coffeemaker -- PLUS coffee and breakfast treats in the morning in the lobby. The desk clerk/owner was very personable and even made suggestions on contacting our insurance agent and offered to look info up on the Web for us. We say, if in Baxley for the night, stay here!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Marietta01
RegionalManagerSE, General Manager at Budget Host Inn, responded to this review, October 21, 2011
Dear Marietta01,

Thank you so much for this great review! We are glad to hear that you were able to find exactly what a hotel should be at the Budget Host Inn. I will share your comments with our staff which is a tool that we use to reward and motivate staff to service our hotel guests effectively.

It is also my pleasure to be able to assist during an unexpected car situation like yours. Please do not hesistate if I can be of help with future reservations while in the area.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2011

Owner is a lovely lady. Treat her right. Only downer was that the breakfast didn't seem great. Did I miss it?

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2011

There was a great continental breakfast and the free wifi. The interior was clean and in great condition and the beds were super comfortable. Upon arrival the guest service attendants were extremely polite and helpful with any questions that I had. Great stay for a great price.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
RegionalManagerSE, General Manager at Budget Host Inn, responded to this review, July 29, 2011
Thank you very much for taking the time in your recent response on our hotel, complimenting your experience during your stay with us. It is extremely reawrding to our entire team when guests recognize our staff's efforts. Your comments will be shared with all the members of my staff, as they continue their efforts to make ever guest experience a memorable one at the Budget Host Inn - Baxley, GA. Thanks again for your thoughtful comments, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Baxley
Americas Best Value Inn Hazlehurst
#4 of 5 in Baxley
Days Inn Alma
Days Inn Alma
#2 of 2 in Alma

Been to Budget Host Inn? Share your experiences!