“Very Cozy”
Review of Lamar Inn & Suites

Lamar Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Barnesville
Reviewed December 20, 2009

On November 20th I checked into this country style hotel and was very pleased to be treated nice. I was traveling to Barnesville for a work assignment with other colleagues who also stayed at the Lamar Inn & Suites. The management were very sweet and down to earth. We had no issues with the room or the service. My work assignment will end in March and my company has booked rooms for us at Lamar Inn & Suites because of thier great services.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business

Reviewed December 20, 2009

My colleagues and I came to Barnesville, GA for some business at Gordon College and we stayed at Lamar Inn and Suites. We were welcomed with astonishing customer service. They were very generous and very helpful. Also, our rooms were clean and pristine. I had no problems with my stay and I'm planning on coming back in January. I recommend this hotel to any business travelers. Also, they have a great continental breakfast and a perfect location.

I loved my experience at Lamar Inn & Suites!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2009

We were visiting some friends that lives in Barnesville, Ga and we checked into Lamar Inn and Suites. The staff were very sweet and very professional. Whatever we needed they helped us and the service was very good. And no there was not a single sign of bugs, rooms were not dirty they were very clean and very comfortable. We had a good experience at this motel and we would come back again and stay at the Lamar Inn.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 10, 2009

I have first hand knowledge of these accommodations. The rooms are filthy, bed bugs have been found and documented with the dept. of Health. Under no circumstances, i do mean no circumstances will you get a refund. Well, I take that back to get a refund you have to seek legal action. The management treats both guests terribly. When there is an issue management is "unreachable" they put hourly employees in charge and do not give them authority to solve any type of issues. I would recommend staying in another town, examples: griffin or forsyth. But you dont have to take my word for it. Find out for yourself. Staff never had towels for the guests. 2 per room no matter how many in the room. The internet barely worked.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business

Been to Lamar Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!