“Not as good as I had expected....”

Two Brothers Bar-B-Que
Ranked #7 of 13 Restaurants in Ball Ground
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband and I joined some friends for dinner here on a Saturday evening. It wasn't very crowded. This was our first visit and I had read other reviews before going. Some reviews were great, and others were not good at all. I'm giving my personal experience here 3 stars for average. As others have mentioned, the brunswick stew seems pureed and not to my liking. The pork plate was plentiful, but again just average in taste. The men who ordered the beans as a side didn't eat them at all. One man from our party has eaten here lots of times and he said the beans were normally pretty good; maybe this was an "off night". When my husband paid, he said the total was much more than he expected.

I must say the pecan pie ala mode was pretty awesome! And the history and decor was very unique.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great food, nice, small atmosphere. Would definately recommend. They have been around forever and food is always very good.

1  Thank Jim S
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

The reputation of this establishment is much better than the food especially for the outrageous prices. There are much better bbq places in jasper and woodstock. Their signs along the road in Ballground are indicative of our experience (you'll understand when you see the signs).

2  Thank Scott T
Reviewed June 19, 2012

This is, definitely, a down-home bar-b-q restaurant...very country! Food is okay.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

AMAZING BBQ!!! Haven't had any other BBQ this good. Service and atmosphere is great. great prices, and GREAT portions! Good hometown restraunant. Eat here lots!!!

1  Thank brinlgi57