Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beerfest

We were able to spend a rainy day at Gibbs Gardens today and it was fantastic. The festival is... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Femorian
Jasper, Georgia
via mobile
Decompress

Need some where serene and pleasant that calm your mind and senses. Well take a stroll in the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Patricia W
via mobile

All reviews japanese garden manor house season pass water lilies japanese maple full bloom different seasons chicken salad north georgia early spring gift shop annual membership welcome center beautiful place to visit enjoy nature year round bring your camera
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

We love to stroll thru Gibbs gardens at different times of the year. The grounds are immaculate and so beautiful! A must see.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 5, 2019

If you have the opportunity to visit Gibbs Gardens, by all means GO! It is truly a special place. Make sure to bring your camera. Each season brings more beauty. The daffodils are a must see in February-March, but the water lilies blooming from June to September are incredible, as are the Japanese maples, which are spectacular in late Sept-November. I have a membership & go as often as I can. You won’t regret going!

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Terrie C
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

We stopped at Gibbs Gardens on our way to Ellijay for the weekend. This place is absolutely amazing. I love gardens and beautiful landscaping, but even our 4 young children enjoyed it as well. There are plenty of trails, bridges and water features to explore. The kids loved the koi pond the most. We would love to go back sometime later in the fall once the colors of the foliage change. We walked all over the garden but they do have a tram to get from the different areas.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

I live about 30 minutes away from Gibbs Gardens and visited for the first time this weekend. At first, my college age daughter is and I went along for the ride at the request of my parents. Little did we know what a wonderful day it ended up being. The gardens are spectacular and the staff very friendly. The only reason I marked it a 4 is due to the cost. Tickets are $20 per person and $5 for the tram.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 1, 2019

My wife and I love Gibbs Gardens. We bought season passes and go above once a month. If you like taking pictures, like I do, you will love this place. I'm eagerly awaiting Fall to see the tree's in the Japanese Garden in full display.

Date of experience: August 2019