All reviews cookies rooms are clean an excellent hotel complimentary breakfast a great stay staff was friendly morning breakfast bed was comfortable family reunion plenty of parking in town would stay again brand tallahassee accommodations chad lemonade
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great. The beds were comfortable. The parking lot was well lit with easy access. There was plenty of parking even with a large vehicle as I had !!!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DavidCourson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bainbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the great review. I am glad to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. I hope you get a chance to come back and visit with us again soon.

Reviewed January 4, 2020

The staff was exceptionally polite. The complimentary breakfast had many items to choose from and was well prepared. The only negative is breakfast ends at 10am. We were unable to connect to the WiFi during our stay.

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DavidCourson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bainbridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel a review. I was happy to see that you had a great stay with us. I hope you get a chance to come back and visit with us again.

I hope you have a very Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 31, 2019

Hampton Inn is an excellent Hotel the staff is very friendly and professional even the Room workers were courteous and friendly
The complimentary breakfast offered by the hotel was excellent the smoothies were out of this world! I have to admit I've stayed in all of the hotels in Bainbridge and this one is the best.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed October 16, 2019

I am extremely dissatisfied with the manager David and employee Quyia. We had booked a room for 1 night October 11th. We arrived around 3pm, checked in and left to get to our engagement. About 2 hours later we had an emergency that required us to leave and travel back home about 6 hours away. I drove back to the hotel and asked the employee Quyia if we could receive a full or partial refund since we would not be staying. She told me, " I will take care of it." I asked if I would see a credit on my statement, she answered, "yes, you will see credit on your statement." I handed her my room keys, thanked her for her help, and left. I waited until today, 10/16 to call and inquire about the refund. After speaking with manager, David, he advised me that Quyia misspoke, and I would not be getting any type of refund as that is not their policy. Apparently, the room that I reserved was booked under an advance 72 hour cancellation, and since I well past the 72 hour cancellation period I would have to pay for the one night. I am very disappointed that I am out $142 for an employee's misquote. If we are ever in the area again I believe we will stick with Air bnb or VRBO instead of hotels. David, I would suggest you as the manager train your employees better.

Date of stay: October 2019
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DavidCourson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bainbridge, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2019

I am sorry, again, for the misinformation. Sometimes employees don't have it correct. I will be speaking to my employees to make sure that they understand about the rate policies, such as the one that was encountered with you. Again, I am sorry for the misinformation and this will be teaching moment that I will be letting all front desk employees aware of.

Reviewed October 13, 2019 via mobile

I used Trip Advisor to select this hotel as we were staying overnight on business. We arrived around 8:30pm.
The room was nice, clean and the air conditioner worked great.
Breakfast was good with some interesting items such as smoothies.
I would stay hear again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
DavidCourson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bainbridge, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2019

Thanks for the great review. I am glad to know that you had a great visit and hope you get a chance to come back for a visit again soon.