“Shop around !!”

Quality Inn Bainbridge
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Bainbridge
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Expensive compared to other Choice locations, Poor WiFi signal in outlying rooms. Customer service was excellent (Demetria?). Breakfast is a meager offering.. Roach in my room, Would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay in another town..
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
QualityInnBainbridge, Manager at Quality Inn Bainbridge, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear snprvnm,
I am sad to hear that your stay with us was not to your expectations. I am glad to hear that our customer service was great. Demetria is a great front desk associate and always provides great customer service. I will check into the issues you noted. As you know, we have recently converted to a Quality Inn and have updated lots of our amenities, such as TV's, exterior painting and our in room seating. In the next few months, we hope to have an updated breakfast for our guests. Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay. If you plan to be back in Bainbridge in the future, please consider giving us another opportunity to serve you.
Thanks,

Larry Lowe
GM

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Bainbridge

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Clean, Friendly and Helpful Staff, plenty of parking even during Bassmaster Elite Series weekend (several boats in parking lot). Housekeeping staff was especially helpful. Breakfast is not a huge spread but not hard to find something to fuel up on. Great place to stay for the $$$.

Room Tip: No elevator so if you have a handicapped traveler, make sure you ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
QualityInnBainbridge, General Manager at Quality Inn Bainbridge, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Dear Jimmy L,
I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your comments are very important to us and I will definitely share them with my staff. My hotel always strives to offer the cleanest rooms, the friendliest staff and the best value to each and every guest. I am glad that your stay was great. We hope that the BASSMASTERS will come back next year and if they do, we look forward to your next stay.

Thanks,

Larry Lowe
GM

Reviewed January 21, 2014

My stay at the quality inn was quite pleasant. The rooms were immaculate. The building has been recently painted, and the rooms are currently being renovated. I love what they are doing at this hotel! The customer service is far by the best in town! I recommend anybody that wants great service, a clean room, and a great breakfast to go there!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank triatr
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Stayed at the Quality Inn 12/9. From the front desk staff at check in, to check out, all staff we came in contact with seemed to genuinely be happy that we were staying there. Extremely clean. Comfortable bedding. Furniture is a little worn, and could use a coat of paint. Overall, a great value and stay. Will be staying here again upon return to the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sabababba
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Quality Inn. The room was extra clean and the staff was overly helpful. I was pleased to find out that the hotel was in the process of adding new furniture and painting all of the rooms. I can't wait to see what the final look will be. I definately would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants a great room at a great rate.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Joe J
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I just wanted to say thanks to the friendly front desk staff at this hotel who made my stay very welcoming. This is by far the best hotel stay I've had in the area. The rooms are immaculate and the staff is very welcoming and courteous to your needs. Thanks again for making my stay the best it could be.

Room Tip: I prefer non smoking but that's just me. :)
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I truly enjoyed my stay at the Quality Inn, it was like home away from home. The rooms were clean and fresh and the staff were respectful and welcoming. I'll definitely be booking another stay in the future!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Jessica_jordan19
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bainbridge
Howard Johnson Bainbridge South
#1 of 2 in Donalsonville
Hampton Inn Quincy
Hampton Inn Quincy
#1 of 2 in Quincy

Been to Quality Inn Bainbridge? Share your experiences!