“Great stay”

Quality Inn Bainbridge
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Bainbridge
“Great stay”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The best hotel around. The staff is very friendly and the rooms were very clean. Breakfast is good. Hotel was under renovations but I think its going to look great. Really enjoyed the stay. would definitely recommend.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This was a great stay the staff was very nice helpful and friendly. The price was reasonable & the rooms were very clean. They are under renovation so I know it's only going the make this hotel even better!

• Stayed September 2013
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Clean room, great staff, awesome stay. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone that wants a quality room and comfortable bed. Great rate as well. They in the process of upgrading hotel. Improvements so far look great. I will stay again.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Disgusting rooms that smelled like cat urine. Riaches in room. Rooms were dirty, outdated and uncomfortable bedding. Way overpriced for what you got. Decent location near highway. Better hotel when it was Jameson Inn.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Michaela J
QualityInnBainbridge, General Manager at Quality Inn Bainbridge, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear Micheala J,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am sorry that your stay was not up to guest standards. I have passed your comments over to the housekeeping staff to ensure this issue does not come up again. I hope that on your next stay you will consider staying with us. Again, thank you for taking the time to give me the feedback of your stay.

Thanks,
Larry Lowe
GM
Marietta, GA
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Went to Bainbridge for a gymnastics competition. The hotel had been booked for me and my colleagues by meet officials. Check in was handled very efficiently and the staff was very friendly. My room was clean and quiet. The bed was very comfortable and I was able to sleep well both nights. The only negative I have was the "hot" breakfast consisted of a stack of 4 inch square waffles and a toaster. There may have been something else, but I didn't see it. Luckily, breakfast was provided to us at another location. I probably could have made do with the breakfast, but I don't think it would have kept me going 'til lunch.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Macon, Georgia
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

In town for a gymnastics meet and was "forced" to stay here because all the other hotels were sold out. The room was clean and functional. Just what we needed for the night. The a/c unit was a tad loud but other than that, no real complaints. We stayed in a room on the first floor in the front of the hotel. Staff was courteous and answered all our questions.

• Stayed April 2013
Bonaire, Georgia
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Here for softball tournament this weekend. All places in town are booked but if we had another choice we would check out as fast as we checked in. Non smoking room smelled like smoke. Carpet so nasty afraid to take our shoes off. Furniture....old and stained. We are sleeping on top of covers because we're afraid of what might be under. Dust an inch thick!! Checking in was fine .. Very friendly. But lobby and staff uniforms need updating. Oh yeah and not sure why there are so many cats hanging around outside.

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank ZBKB
QualityInnBainbridge, General Manager at Quality Inn Bainbridge, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear ZBKB,
I am sorry that your stay with us was not to your expecations. I wish that I was made aware of your issues and I would have personally taken care of them. We strive to ensure all rooms are extra clean and guest ready each and every day. When issues do arise and we are made aware of them, my staff reacts quickly and goes the extra mile to ensure your stay is great. Again, I am sorry for the issues you encountered during your stay. I would like an opportunity to show you how great our rooms can be. If you have the need to come back to Bainbridge, please call me and I will personally take care of your reservation.

Thanks,

Larry Lowe
GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bainbridge
Hampton Inn Bainbridge
EconoLodge Donalsonville
EconoLodge Donalsonville
#1 of 2 in Donalsonville
Best Western Executive Inn

Been to Quality Inn Bainbridge? Share your experiences!