“Very clean & close to restaurants & shopping” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn Bainbridge

Quality Inn Bainbridge
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Bainbridge
Bonifay, Florida
“Very clean & close to restaurants & shopping”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Clean, cozy and comfortable. Very friendly folks. Great location that's close to restaurants and shopping. Very quiet also. Beds slept good and A/C worked nicely. Will be staying again when in this area.

• Stayed September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JamesonInnBainbridge, General Manager at Quality Inn Bainbridge, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Dear Miakodi,
I want to personally thank you for you wonderful comments. My staff works extremely hard to ensure our property is clean and comfortable at all times. I am glad to hear that your stay was great. Thanks again for your wonderful comments and I look forward to seeing you again on your next stay.

Larry lowe
GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

I was impressed by the elegance and price of our room. The continental breakfast was sufficient for our needs. Service was impeccable. Cannot wait to return!
One of my favorite employees was "Deanne" . She was very friendly and went the extra mile to make sure our needs were met. Home away from home! Sincerely , D.Mcpherson

• Stayed July 2012
Dear deetexter,
Thank you for your great comments. We are definately a great value with our price and amenities. My most valuable asset is my staff. Each staff member is customer service focused and we are well known for our over the top service. Again, thank you for your wonderful comments and we look forward to seeing you again on your next stay.

Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

I want to say that my stay during this past weekend was the GREAT! The room was extra clean and the staff went out of thier way to make my stay wonderful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants a great rate and a clean room. I will definately stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JamesonInnBainbridge, General Manager at Quality Inn Bainbridge, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Dear Joe J,
I want to personally thank you for your wonderful comment. We work hard to ensure that all of our guests have a great stay and feel welcome each time they come. Thanks again for your great comment and I look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Dublin
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

When I checked in I requested a non-smoking room and was told the room was non-smoking. Upon opening the room door the overwhelming funk of smoke struck me before I could even step inside. I called the front desk and explained I wanted to verify that I was assigned a non-smoking room. The manager explained that the room is designated as a smoking room, but they had "desmoked it" earlier in the day. I'm of the opinion that "desmoking" consists of spraying some sort of floral scent in a futile attempt to cover the smell of funk. Anyone with common sense knows this will never work. Now I have to deal with all of my clothes smelling like an ashtray until I can get home. Basically, the management of this hotel lied and for that reason I will never spend another dime with this hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Tim B
JamesonInnBainbridge, General Manager at Quality Inn Bainbridge, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
Dear Tim B,

I am sorry that your stay was less than perfect. We work hard to ensure that every room is guest ready everyday. I do apologize for the desmoked room not being to the level of what you expected from us. Based on our wonderful past reviews, I would like another opportunity to allow me to show you our great customer service and clean rooms. I personally invite you back to our hotel and I will make sure your experience will exceed your expectations. Thank you for your comments. I will share this with my staff so that we can ensure this issue will not happen again.

kathleen
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2012

Our stay at the Jameson Inn in Bainbridge was wonderful! All of the staff were so friendly, especially Ms. Davis at the front desk. They all made our stay one of the best ever away from home and we will certainly stay again when we are in the area.

Room Tip: Our room on the second floor was perfect!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JamesonInnBainbridge, General Manager at Quality Inn Bainbridge, responded to this review, March 21, 2012
Dear Ralph M,
I am very pleased that your stay was wonderful. I work very hard with my staff to ensure that our customer service matches our clean rooms and property every day. Ms. Davis is my Guest Service Manager and she strives to make sure every guest has a wonderful stay. Thank you for your great comment and we look foward to seeing you on your next stay.

District Manager.
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2012

Great motel and fantastic place next door at the Seminole Winds Great buffet.. Makes Golden Corral look like comparing Krystals to Ruth Chris. I would gladly stay here again and again

Room 101 01-23-12

Room Tip: Stay in the front building
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JamesonInnBainbridge, General Manager at Quality Inn Bainbridge, responded to this review, March 4, 2012
Dear George R,
I want to thank you for your great comment about our hotel. I am glad that you stayed with us and enjoyed our local restaurants. I always ensure that all restaurant recommendations are truly somewhere my staff and I would want to go ourselves. Again, I am glad you stayed with us and I look foward to your next stay.

District Manager
Tallahassee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2011

We recently stayed at the Jameson Inn in Bainbridge, Georgia. The staff made us feel welcome and at home. They were very determined to leave a lasting impression that would bring us back. The rooms were very clean and neat. The beds were really comfortable and I would recommend this hotel to family and friends. The continental breakfast was perfect for us. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Shanna S
JamesonInnBainbridge, General Manager at Quality Inn Bainbridge, responded to this review, December 21, 2011
Dear Shanna S,
Thank you for your wonderful comment. We strive for every guest to feel welcome every time they stay us and I am glad that your experience was great. We work hard to ensure our rooms are clean and neat every day as this is what we are known for. We are also proud of our comfy beds. Our mattresses are double pillow top and they are made especially for Jameson Inn. Again, we thank you for kind comments and we look foward to your next stay.

District Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bainbridge
Hampton Inn Bainbridge
EconoLodge Donalsonville
EconoLodge Donalsonville
#1 of 2 in Donalsonville
BEST WESTERN Executive Inn

Been to Quality Inn Bainbridge? Share your experiences!