“Great Service and Extra Clean Rooms”

Quality Inn Bainbridge
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Bainbridge
Reviewed December 17, 2011

My family recently stayed at the Bainbridge Jameson Inn and our experience was very memorable. The staff went above and beyond during our stay and the room was extremely clean. I can't say enough great things about this hotel. We will definately stay at this hotel during our next stay.

Room Tip: Call hotel directly to book reservation. They will work hard to accomodate requests.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Blake C
JamesonInnBainbridge, General Manager at Quality Inn Bainbridge, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2011

Dear Blake C,
It was a pleasure to serve you during your most recent stay. I am glad to hear that your experience was memorable and that my staff went above and beyond to make your stay a great stay. I look foward to your next visit and thank you for posting a great comment about my hotel.

Thanks,

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Bainbridge

Reviewed November 10, 2011

The people that work in the office are wonderful...very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, the room that I was in needed some in depth cleaning. Updating would be of great help as well but I can deal with "older furnishings"...just not dirt. The carpet was really dirty and along the walls had not seen a vacuum for a while. The tray that the ice bucket sat on was dirty and the refrigerator needed to be cleaned. I don't like leaving bad reviews and hope that next time I pass through things will be better. A darling hotel from the outside with very nice people...just needs a little TLC.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank SassyKat_10
JamesonInnBainbridge, General Manager at Quality Inn Bainbridge, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2011

Dear SassyKat-10,

I want to thank you for your informative comments. As you can see from our history of Tripadvisor comments, we work hard to maintain a high level of execution at our hotel. We use each comment as an opportunity to improve on the service we provide. I will review this comment with the housekeeping staff to ensure all housekeeping issues will not be missed going foward. Again, thank you for your comments and I look foward to another opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed June 22, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The general manager Larry Lowe was very nice upon my checking out. I cannot forget the nice lady Mrs. Loretta Davis, she was awesome. I really enjoyed the fitness center overlooking the pool. I would recommend this hotel to all my colleagues and family members.
Sennica Harris

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Sennica
JamesonInnBainbridge, General Manager at Quality Inn Bainbridge, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2011

Dear Sennica Harris,
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We work hard to ensure our hotel ammenities such as the pool and fitness center are in prime condition for our guests. I personally appreciate your kind comments and your recommendation to your family and colleagues. We look foward to making your next stay more enjoyable than the first.

Thanks,

Reviewed June 2, 2011

We stayed here on a visit to Bainbridge to visit my Mom home town. A very small town, and our GPS took us in from Atlanta on a few back roads. We picked this place by reviews on tripadvisor as I always do. We only had coffee and juice nothing more not worth any calories. The room itself need some TLC too. Reviews said clean, our looked like it had seen better days. There was a large crack around the door so we used one of the two towels to blocked so bugs did not get in.

Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Eddie Joanne C
Reviewed June 1, 2011

I used this hotel for an older adult church group.

Rooms were clean and fresh, with all needed amenities.

Hotel staff very accommodating in being able to provide rooms on the ground floor for those with difficulty using the stairs. Continental breakfast more than adequate with a good selection of breakfast foods

Also located far enough away from traffic noise which made for a good night's rest.

The only negative is in identifying the driveway into the hotel location as it is located behind a large service station.

Will certainly use thisfacility again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank travelingseniorscott
Reviewed January 3, 2011

Overall pleasant experience. Great proximity to the convention center. Staff was pleasant as well.....Thank you, your facility adequately met our needs.

• Stayed: January 2011
1  Thank Dladybugg
Reviewed June 11, 2010

Very pleased with our choice of this hotel for three day stay to attend a high school graduation. Very favorable impression of the General Manager, Larry Lowe. He was very friendly, courteous, helpful and professional. It is not surprising to see good reviews of this hotel as it appears well run. The staff was also friendly and helpful. We left a hair dryer in our room that was found and ready for us when we passed through Bainbridge on our way back to Texas.

Rooms, breakfast area, grounds and pool area were very clean. Continental breakfast excellent, not pushed to leave area once normal hours ended. Good location and quiet. Ample parking. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CougarJack62
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bainbridge
Howard Johnson Bainbridge South
#1 of 2 in Donalsonville
Hampton Inn Quincy
Hampton Inn Quincy
#1 of 2 in Quincy

Been to Quality Inn Bainbridge? Share your experiences!