Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bainbridge
Hotels.com
Palmer Motel(Bainbridge)
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleancinnamon rollsking bedrecommend this hotelyogurtstaff was very friendlybreakfast buffethome away from homesmall townconvenient locationhiedesktvmicrowavepropertiestoiletrieschain
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Would not recommend but no other good options until the Hampton gets built. The hotel internet is horrible and to top things off I went to turn back the sheets and on my pillow sham there was dried blood on the pillow shams. The hotel staff is great though they came to my room and immediately changed the linens but still left me feeling that the room was not clean. I hope to receive a message from management on this issue ASAP.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Alan K
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bainbridge, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Dear Alan K,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am pleased to note your positive feedback about our hotel staff. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product. It's regrettable that your stay was negatively affected to the internet service and untidy bedding. Please accept our sincere apologies for falling short of your expectations. We treat comments like this very seriously so we sent you a private message regarding this experience.

Lera P

Reviewed December 27, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions and always found it to be accommodating. While this was no exception, the Inn was hardly full on Christmas Eve. Unfortunately the desk clerk assigned a family lacking hotel courtesy in the room next to ours. Of all the rooms available, this family came in at midnight, stayed awake until 2:00 AM, television blaring at full speed, along with family conversations at 40 dB above the threshold of pain. A night without sleep forced a room change the next day. The exceptional part of this hotel and its staff, is that it was done without question and we were actually moved to a better suite. The staff of this hotel, particularly Keller and Beth, have always been superb. Keller mans the front desk in the most polite manner possible (unlike the staff of the HIE in Statesville, NC) and Beth makes hotel food taste just like home cooked. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone having the good fortune of visiting this charming southern town.

Room Tip: Any suite in the hotel is remarkable but the one that we liked the most (we had two rooms due to the noisy family next door) was 401.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JDShaw46
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Travel frequently for business... Marriott Platnium member... No Marriott in Bainbridge... So, tag you are it... This is best Bainbridge has to offer, so if that is what you seek, read no further...

At check-in 7pm pool area dark... Ask front desk, pool out, no date for re-open... No notice on HI website... Well ya suckered me there... Don't you want to go to YMCA with free passes? I must have looked like the "cop" from the Village People.... But not interested in driving to use hotel amenities that should be open...

Lobby and room clean... But can clearly hear conversation in next room.... Great, no pool, no nap.... Seems like all guests crowded on one side (left)... Why not space them out to reduce noise effect?

If back on business, I guess I'm stuck.... But if you are a member of the Village People and used to loud concerts... This is your place...

Room Tip: Ask to be away from other guests
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank McMunn
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bainbridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Dear McMunn,

Thank you for staying with us. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product and for this reason your comments are very troubling and will certainly be looked into. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Jaime W

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express while visiting family during Thanksgiving. The hotel is new, in a great location, and the staff was very friendly. The room was also very spacious. There was also an inviting indoor pool but we didn't get a chance to use it. You will not go wrong staying here.

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I checked in on a Sat. in March of this year.I clearly told the front desk clerk I would be using points as my reservation stated.She was more involved in playing with her phone than doing her job.We went to check put the next morning,and found that the hotel stay was charged against my debit card,which took the funds out of my account.Not the obligatory 50.00 for incidentals mind you,but the room rate for a Sat.night stay,and the 50.00.It would have been understandable if some one had been available to rectify the situation.Unfortunately Lindsey the GM could not be reached at all.All day Sunday to refund my money.On Monday Lindsey finally called me to try to rectify the situation around noon.Too little too late.Management at this location needs training in customer service,and should be able to be reached in situations like this ....period.Obviously the lack of training goes down the line to the employees,at least the one that checked me in.The front desk clerk on Sun. morning was great and told me she would rectify it as soon as possible.Trying to call ,text,e-mail Lindsey most of the day to no avail.
And I tried Corporate also,and was sent to the hotel for refunds.
Sad too because it was a nice room.
My advice stay at one of the other hotels in town.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank bchapman1967
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bainbridge, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Dear bchapman1967,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate the billing concerns prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. We were glad to see you have contacted our Customer Care department soon after your stay for assistance. We were also pleased to see your positive comments on the room as well as your high scores for Rooms and Sleep Quality. We take all of the reviews we receive very seriously as they allow us to identify areas that may benefit from additional attention. We have shared your comments with the staff and we’re confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Adrian D