“Food is great specials are priced right.”
Review of Piccola Italia

Piccola Italia
Ranked #8 of 90 Restaurants in Zephyrhills
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
“Food is great specials are priced right.”
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Great Italian food was extremely busy line was long but we only waited about 10 minutes and once seated had our drinks and salads in about 5 minutes. Make sure to check out the specials but all the food was great.

New Creek, West Virginia
“Great meal!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

A great place with great food. Went there last night with friends who were visiting for the week, service was good, friendly waitress. Wish we had a place like this at home. They will make your dish to your exact wants, portions are big unless you order from the senior menue. Prices were excellent!

• Visited February 2013
Centerville, Ohio
“Piccolo - good Italian food”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

When I visit my Dad in Zephyrhills this is his go to restaurant. We went there twice last week. Both times I had the pomodoro dish. It is simpy done and delicious. I've also had the lasagna which was very good. The servings are very large, enough for a left-over lunch the next day. Both visits had 2 for 1 wine specials. I will agree with other reviews who complain about the decor, it is very dated and loud. The booth seats are not all that comfortable. But it's easy to overlook that because the food is so good and the service is very good also. Give the restaurant a try I don't think you'll regret it.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Snowlover81
Zephyrhills, Florida
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I am so pleased to have this restaurant on my favorites list. I love their food and it is so pretty inside-the pretty hanging lamps and tables are really quite nice. The staff is smiling and hard working.

I love the specials and the pizza-all so great. Awesome meatballs and homemade pasta. The best sauce I have ever had. Definitely worth a visit-they make terrific Italian food every time I go. When I have out-of-town guests, I definitely go here. Wonderful place, reasonable prices and very delicious food.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Mysslinda67
Zephyrhills, Florida
“italian nite,”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

A very popular place in Zephyrhills for italian food. They have lots of choices to pick from, mine is always spagetti and meatballs.

Visited October 2012