“Very nice”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Zephyrhills
Massachusetts
“Very nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2010

Clean,quiet and a great value. Staff are very friendly and helpful. I was visiting a family member in the hospital so I can't say too much about the area, however, everything you might need for shopping & dining etc is close by even walking close.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Mississauga, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2010

We stayed here after two days in Nashville on our way to St. Pete Beach, Florida for our family "March Break" trip. I found them on the web through their joint cooperative venture with other independent motel operators (www.magnusonhotels.com/). I signed up for their "Star" program and got a great deal. The motel was very clean and the grounds were well kept. The pool area was also very pleasant. It was unfortunate that the weather was brutal as it rained for most of our stay. The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful and I would recommend to anyone passing through that area or planning to stay near Tampa. Not much to do in the town, but food and shopping was plentiful and there is a laundromat right behind the motel (very convenient).

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Demossville, KY
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2010

I was very disappointed that my room was not airconditioned and ready for my arrival though I arrived at check-in time. The clerk said sorry it was 113 degrees outside, if I had called to let them know I was coming...I thought I had when I'd made the reserveration and gave them my money. I had to leave for hours till it cooled down enough to unpack and refresh myself, though the musty smell never cleared up.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
liberatedbw, Manager at Magnuson Hotel Zephyrhills, responded to this review, July 14, 2010
Thank you for staying at the Magnuson Hotel Zephyrhills. We were sorry to hear about your problem with the heat in Florida. Just like the rest of the country, we are trying to go "green" and conserve energy and to pass along our low rates to our guests by doing so. Our rooms do not have central ac and are individually cooled by a12,500 btu Amana air conditioner. According to Amana and the size of the guest room it will take 20 minutes to cool down a room to the guests setting on their ac.
Mgmt
NYC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2009

My husband and I came down from NY visiting some relatives in the area. We came across this motel while driving through town and it had a wonderful homey feel and it was nice that it wasn't located in the Wal-mart parking lot. The staff was very nice and friendly when we checked in. We found that the room had all the comforts that we needed plus some that I wouldn't have expected. Being a light sleeper, I was so happy that i wasn't able to hear the neighbors next door to us. The continental breakfast we had in the morning was a great way to start the day.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your positive experience at our hotel. We all work hard to make it a great place to stay and feel appreciated by your posting.
Mgmt
Also consider these accommodations in or near Zephyrhills
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Zephyrhills
#3 of 8 in Wesley Chapel
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 8 in Wesley Chapel

Been to Magnuson Hotel Zephyrhills? Share your experiences!