“Really nice and clean motel!”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Zephyrhills
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Zephyrhills
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
“Really nice and clean motel!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband is working in Zephyrhills and I had to accompany him so he could pick up a work truck. His employer rented him a room in the Microtel for the week. We stayed in a pet suite b/c we have two dogs. I can't say enough about how clean and nice this room is!!!!The bed is to die for!!! We have a king-size bed at home and I usually dont like a queen size but this bed was like a cloud!!!! Right across the street is a Publix if you just want a salad or sub. I would stay here again!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
GrgDowney, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Zephyrhills, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
WOW!! Thank you for the great review about your visit to Microtel Inn and Suites in Zephyrhills. Isn't it great when you get a good nights sleep in a great bed and wake up refreshed in the morning. I am so glad we provided that for you. Your husband is still a guest with us and hope he also enjoying a great stay with us. We also know how important it is to provide your canine family members a welcoming place to stay and we are glad we could do that. Hope you and your husband visit with us again soon. Please call me if I can be of any assistance in booking your stay at Microtel Inn and Suites.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
WINTER PARK
Reviewed September 28, 2012

My stay was very comfortable and staff was very helpful; the food was good and I liked the fact that parking was easily accessible for me.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for choosing Microtel Inn and Suites, Zephyhrills, for your trip to your class reunion. It was our pleasure to provide you with a wonderful stay, a nice clean room and great customer service. We appreciate you taking your valuable time to complete a review of our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip back to your hometown.
New York City, New York
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Stayed for 17 nights 8/22 thru 9/8 on a business trip. I give the place 5 stars from booking the reservation with Zelly prior to coming down which was hassle free, actually all of the staff from Jacqueline, Latise to the maintenance crew was friendly and courteous always made you feel welcome. Being a frequent traveler the staff is an important part of any trip this place has both a clean well run facility and a great team on board to make your stay comfortable so you can concentrate on your trip and leave the rest to Microtel.

Henry

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your stay at Microtel Inn and Suites. We are proud we provided you with a "home away from home", during your extended stay. We will make sure we pass along your great compliments to our staff, they appreciate knowing that they succeeded in providing your with excellent guest service. We hope to see you the next time you need great place to feel at home.
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Visiting our son in St. Leo to watch a couple of his soccer games, we needed to find an extra hotel for our first night. Stopped in Dade City at the Hampton and they wanted $169 for a room! We thought that was ridiculous and decided to drive further down the road to Zephyrhills...thank God we did...we found the Microtel for only $69/night!! We were thrilled and we were pleasantly surprised to an upgrade of a one bedrm suite by the general mgr at checkin!! What a double nice surprise...The room was wonderful..very spacious and comfortable..the pool was nice and the free continental breakfast was delish! The staff was very friendly. We even took care of some laundry while we were there... We are planning a trip back for St. Leo parents weekend next month and were told they are offering a 15% discount for the parents! We are def. going to book this place again

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
GrgDowney, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Zephyrhills, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Thank you so much for your review about your first visit to Microtel Inn and Suites in Zephyrhills, Florida. I enjoyed meeting both of you and I could tell you were so excited about coming to watch you son play at St. Leo University. It was my plesure to give you a complimentary upgrade to one of our suites with a new flat screen TV. Our team strives to provide excellent guest service to every guest that stays with us. You may call me any time I will help you plan your next visit to St. Leo. Look forward to seeing soon.
Islip, New York
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My husband and I stayed one night in a queen size room (1 Bed). It is small, the bathroom has been updated. It is clean. The only problem we had was a car in the parking lot, whose alarm kept going off. The staff was very nice and courteous. We didn't take advantage of the breakfast, but I used the business center. The value was satisfactory for the price we paid.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
I want to thank you for taking your valueable time to tell other visitors to Zephyrhills about your stay at Microtel Inn and Suites. We are proud that we provided you with great customer service,a clean room and at a resonable price. Maybe you would like to sample our hot and fresh bisucits and gravy or our frest fruit and yogurt, on your next trip to Zephyrhills. You can contact me and I will love to help you plan your next visit with us. See you soon.
Rochester, New York
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel from 8/13 thru 8/17/12 and it was wonderful. All the staff were so sweet and friendly along with accomodating.. The complimentary breakfast each morning was very nice. We loved all the staff especially, Latise, Angela and Kathy K... You made our stay even more enjoyable...

Room Tip: We upgraded to a suite and it was very comfortable as it gave us a bit more room
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
What a great review you posted about Microtel Inn and Suites, in Zephyrhills. I am glad we provided you with that"perfect" stay . Your kind compliments about our staff are greatly appreciated and they will passed along for all of staff to review. Our staff works very hard to provide that perfect stay for all of our guest and we scored a 10 with you. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Zephyrhills.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My son and I stayed at this hotel from 8/14/12 to 8/16/12 I have stayed at 4 and 5 star hotels around the world. While this is a modest hotel it performs well for what it is. The service is friendly without being obnoxious. Inside it comes across as being a new place but it is 8 years old. You would never guess as every detail is taken care of. While we did not try the free breakfast,that area looked extremely clean. I would recommend this for anyone as the site was extremely clean and exceptionally comfortable

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a great reveiw about your stay at Microtel Inn and Suites in Zephyrhills, Florida. Our team loves to hear from our guest that they provided you excellent guest service during your stay. We hope to see you on your next visit to Zephyrhills, maybe you will try our expanded complimentary breakfast. See you soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Zephyrhills
Ramada Zephyrhills
Best Western Wesley Chapel
Best Western Wesley Chapel
#3 of 8 in Wesley Chapel
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Zephyrhills? Share your experiences!