“The Price is Right”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Zephyrhills
Islip, New York
“The Price is Right”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My husband and I stayed one night in a queen size room (1 Bed). It is small, the bathroom has been updated. It is clean. The only problem we had was a car in the parking lot, whose alarm kept going off. The staff was very nice and courteous. We didn't take advantage of the breakfast, but I used the business center. The value was satisfactory for the price we paid.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
GrgDowney, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Zephyrhills, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
I want to thank you for taking your valueable time to tell other visitors to Zephyrhills about your stay at Microtel Inn and Suites. We are proud that we provided you with great customer service,a clean room and at a resonable price. Maybe you would like to sample our hot and fresh bisucits and gravy or our frest fruit and yogurt, on your next trip to Zephyrhills. You can contact me and I will love to help you plan your next visit with us. See you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Rochester, New York
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel from 8/13 thru 8/17/12 and it was wonderful. All the staff were so sweet and friendly along with accomodating.. The complimentary breakfast each morning was very nice. We loved all the staff especially, Latise, Angela and Kathy K... You made our stay even more enjoyable...

Room Tip: We upgraded to a suite and it was very comfortable as it gave us a bit more room
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
GrgDowney, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Zephyrhills, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
What a great review you posted about Microtel Inn and Suites, in Zephyrhills. I am glad we provided you with that"perfect" stay . Your kind compliments about our staff are greatly appreciated and they will passed along for all of staff to review. Our staff works very hard to provide that perfect stay for all of our guest and we scored a 10 with you. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Zephyrhills.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My son and I stayed at this hotel from 8/14/12 to 8/16/12 I have stayed at 4 and 5 star hotels around the world. While this is a modest hotel it performs well for what it is. The service is friendly without being obnoxious. Inside it comes across as being a new place but it is 8 years old. You would never guess as every detail is taken care of. While we did not try the free breakfast,that area looked extremely clean. I would recommend this for anyone as the site was extremely clean and exceptionally comfortable

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a great reveiw about your stay at Microtel Inn and Suites in Zephyrhills, Florida. Our team loves to hear from our guest that they provided you excellent guest service during your stay. We hope to see you on your next visit to Zephyrhills, maybe you will try our expanded complimentary breakfast. See you soon.
Spring Hill, Florida, United States
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My daughter is getting married in the Spring. We live on the west coast of Florida and hosting a wedding in Dade City. WE planned a day to check out the area to find a hotel and restaurant for the wedding weekend. Jacqueline, the Assistant General Manager, was AMAZING. She showed us the rooms, meeting our needs, as well as those of other family members. They offer a meeting room for us to use for the weekend as well as free breakfast. Jacqueline also suggested the Blackstone Reef and Grill, a restaurant two minutes up the road, for the rehearsal dinner. It too was amazing, and we are going to use them for our dinner. The staff at the Microtel Inn is great. They truly want to make your stay the best it can be, and help in anyway they can. We are looking forward to our stay with them next Spring.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
We are so happy that you have your wedding guest staying at Microtel Inn and Suites in Zephyrhills. Thank you for your great compliment for our assistant manager, Jacqueline, she strives to always to provide great guest service to all of our guests. We know how important it is to help you plan a special day for your daughter, so if there is anything else we might help you with, please contact me. See you soon.
Zephyrhills, Florida
Reviewed August 4, 2012

first Harold(maint) & Kathy(housekeping) were exceptional in their cust serv. They both went over and beyond heir primary jobs to allow us to feel welcome. I have stayed in a lot of hotels and I know the customer seervice and these two people definatly went above & beyond. Your manager Jacklyn was more of a help and Tammy at the front desk than I have ever exprienced. We stayed for two weeks and thanks to the four of them we will do our best to stay in the motels on our rewards cards.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank kelly m
DeLand, FL
Reviewed August 3, 2012

This hotel was very clean and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful, from the front desk to the cleaning staff. We brought our 2 small dogs and stayed the weekend. The location is right in the middle of everything you can think of that you might need.
I would like to thank Tammy, Latreese, Jacquelyn (of front desk) and Kathy (cleaning person) for making our stay very enjoyable. I will definitely stay at this hotel again, thanks to all of you and thank you to Microtel for permitting pets to stay too! All of my friends and coworkers will know about this place and the chain too, as a great place to stay!

Room Tip: We had a corner room on the side where the road is and you did not hear any road noise at all, which...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Theresa T
Riverside, California
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I stayed at the Microtel Inn, and enjoyed every day. First the staff was friendly and very helpful This hotel has many free perks. They offer free computer use, and printing, free breakast, free phone calls. Also everything is so clean, and smells so fresh. I was traveled alone, and I felt very safe there. The price was very affordable. My last night in Florida, I stayed at the Hyatt at the Orlando airport, although the Hyatt was very nice, I would have to say that the Microtel Hotel was even nicer, and much more affordable. The Hyatt did not offer any of the free perks that Microtel did. I will stay at Microtel anytime I go to Dade City.
I would also like to mention that Latrese upgraded my room for a non-smoking room with no extra charges. I booked my hotel through Expedia, and the could not give me a non-smoking room. Latrese was so helpful and kind. Also I had the pleasure of speaking with Zely, who answered all my questions. I can not forget to mention Delores in housekeeping. She kept the room so clean, and I had asked her for a box of tissue, and she did not hesitate. These people and the entire statff were wonderful! Thank you for making my stay a pleasant one in Zephyrhills.

Angela Carrigan

Room Tip: I stayed in a non-smoking room on the 3rd floor, and it was quiet, and great.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Angela C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Zephyrhills
Ramada Zephyrhills
#7 of 8 in Wesley Chapel
Best Western Wesley Chapel
Best Western Wesley Chapel
#3 of 8 in Wesley Chapel

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Zephyrhills? Share your experiences!