“Great as usual!”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Zephyrhills
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Zephyrhills
Reviewed January 3, 2012

The general manager, Geogia, really trains her staff well. Everyone is knows their job. The hotel is clean, neat and the staff is friendly and does all they can to accommodate their guests. We stay there when in the area visiting family.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
GrgDowney, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Zephyrhills, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2012

I am glad that our staff provides you with great customer service that makes you always want to be our guest at Microtel Inn and Suites of Zephyrhills. Thank you for the compliment to me and our staff. It is wonderful to have a hotel where all of your team love what they do. That is to take pride in providing our guestswith everything they need from breakfast to extra pillows. They will always go the extra mile. We look foward to seeing you on your next visit to Zephyrhills or Dade City.

There are newer reviews for Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Zephyrhills

Reviewed December 27, 2011

We stay here every time we visit family, because it is always clean, comfortable, and we love having the refrigerator and microwave in the room. It is a great value for all that and good breakfasts in the morning. This time at the holidays, there was also hot spiced cider and cookies in the evening. I would like to point out the excellent service from the staff: Jacqueline, Angela, Tammy, Susan, Latrese, Michael, H.K., and also Debra, Kathy, Darlene and Jennifer all do a great job!

Room Tip: I think the 3rd floor is the quietest
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Tester12345
Reviewed December 20, 2011

Staff very helpful and friendly. Rooms and bathrooms very clean, I stay there often to visit my kids and grandchildren. Excellent place to stay for the weekend. I plan on using this motel in the future,it location for me is perfect and it is a very comfortable place to stay.I would recommend it to anyone who is planning to visit Zephyrhills,Florida!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Bowhunterfla
Reviewed December 6, 2011

We stayed three nights, and it was an excellent choice. It is clean, quiet and very affordable. Most appreciated was the pet friendly attitude. The staff is exceptionally helpful and very friendly. I couldn’t single out any one person as being “the one.” Jacqueline, the manager, Tammy who checked me in, and our housekeeper, Kathy, were all great folks to meet and know. Well, I would say that Jacqueline went out of her way to meet the needs of me and my husband. Kathy went out of her way to meet my personal needs.

Room Tip: To feel more at home, I liked the first floor.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chisenhall
Reviewed December 4, 2011

I stayed two nights at the Microtel while in Zephyrhills for the Tough Mudder. I paid $63/nt for the room (booked 5 months in advance) and found it to be perfectly adequate.

The room had two queen beds, a small TV (with a ton of channels) and was clean. The bathroom was clean and in good working order. All telephone calls (local and long distance) were free. My room also had a mini fridge, coffee maker and microwave. There was a clean outdoor pool.

The hotel has no restaurant or room service. The breakfast was ok - no eggs or protein, but it had a wide variety of "continental breakfast" items.

The staff was friendly and efficient. I would definitely stay here again when traveling on a budget.

Room Tip: I was in 301 which was at the end of the hall away from the elevator. The room was quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
GrgDowney, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Zephyrhills, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2011

Thank you for the great review about your stay at Microtel in Zephyrhills. I am so happy that you completed the Tough Mudder, it sounded like it was really a challenge. We are please we made your stay comfortable, so you could concentrate on the challenge ahead of you.
We hope by next year to have more of our rooms furnished with flat screen TV's and expand our breakfast bar.

See you next year for the Tough Mudder. Book early so you get your room type choice.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

This was a gem with clean rooms and a wonderful staff. Well worth the money it cost to stay.

• Stayed: November 2011
GrgDowney, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Zephyrhills, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2011

Thank you for taking your time to review the Microtel Inn and Suites in Zephyrhills, Florida. We are pleased you found our staff helpful and pleasent during your stay. Our staff loves to provide excellent service to every guest that comes in our doors. We hope to be of service to you again on your next trip to Zephyrhills.

Reviewed November 20, 2011

Attractive, clean, friendly and helpful staff, quiet, good bed, decent breakfast, great price, good part of town...Our room was smallish--ours did not have a microwave and fridge-- but that is not a complaint, just an observation. Our room was better than the average motel, and the next size up is almost double in size, but not what we needed, and we were there for 5 days. There was a shelf for our two bags and carry-on, so they were usable and out of the way. There was a desk, an armoir, and two drawers. The queen size bed was comfortable. The TV was old style, but not a problem. Breakfast: 3 cold cereals, one hot instant cereal ,bagels, buiscuts and gravy, English muffins, Ego type waffles,yoghurt, bananas and apples, juices and coffee and tea--all fine with us. The AC worked well. Very pleased, and will stay there again.

Room Tip: If you want a fridge and micro, get the larger units. If not, choose the base rooms which are excel...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 34oceanspirit
GrgDowney, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Zephyrhills, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2011

Let me first thank you for telling your fellow travelers about your stay at our hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we provided you with a excellent room and great service. We pride ourselves in doing this for every guest that comes though the doors of Microtel Inn and Suites. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Zephyrhills.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Zephyrhills
Ramada Zephyrhills
Best Western Wesley Chapel
#3 of 8 in Wesley Chapel
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Zephyrhills? Share your experiences!