“It's ok.”

China Wok
Ranked #41 of 99 Restaurants in Zephyrhills
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I recently went to China Wok. I had the Shrimp Lo Mein, Egg Roll and boneless spare ribs. The spare ribs were very small. The egg roll was ok and the shrimp lo mein was alittle greasy but good. I'm from Boston and the Chinese food in Florida just can't compare. :(

Reviewed October 21, 2013

It is hard to find good Chinese food in Florida. I have found it in China Wok in Zephyrhills, the same plaza as Kmart. The food is authentic and like home cooking if you lived in China. It is comparable to Chinese food in New York City's Chinatown or Boston's Chinatown. Sorry have not been to San Franscico's Chinatown. I can get dishes made to order if it is on the menu. I was making my own Chinese food so I got good food. Now I can go here and get anything I want! Always good portions, great service and not a long wait. I have never eaten inside. I always take it home.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

good service and good take out food. good portions and prices.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

I like WOK food..and the price is always right. Lunch wok at 5$ and dinner at 10$. Big portions, you have enouph for 2 meals.

Reviewed January 15, 2011

We always go to the China Wok in Zephyrhills. Never had a problem. But tonight we had saw it first hand. We had ordered 3 combo platters of General Tos Chicken. We get it home and the Chicken crunchy. I thought that it was just mine. Well my son and my husbands was the same. We call them and tell them what happened. They tell us to bring it back. They take the check out of our containers and replace it with new chicken. Which we were glad. But they put the old chicken that we had brought back in the frying pan that they cooked our new chicken in. This is not a Joke. This really happened. I will never go back.

2  Thank mab8835