“good food”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating
zephyrhills
“good food”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

very good food,friendly wait staff and price very good great location variety of different foods and you always get dessert with every dinner

Visited November 2012

Florida
“Watch out if you want oysters on the half shell!”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

One time my husband and I decided to go here and wanted oysters on the half shell. It was taking forever for our order to come out so we asked our waitress and she told us they she was having to wait for them to THAW!!! Since then we rarely go there and I am careful as to what I order. The last time there, they offered fresh whole belly clams. I ordered them as they advertised them as fresh, but you could tell by the taste that they were not fresh. So, be careful of what you order and ask questions. Their shrimp has always been good. The staff has always been friendly, but not always thorough quick in their job.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank MichelleFlorida
FL
“Forget about it”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

The last 3 times I dined there, the vegetables were mushy. Most of the fish choices are fried. And I think some of the fish is frozen not fresh. I miss true New England Clam Chowder.

2 Thank YoungatheartFl
Zephyrhills, Florida
“A Maine restaurant in Fl.”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The fish dinners r very good. Also seafood, The help is friendly and I always see someone I know. Also I'm from Maine and it feels like your back in Maine.

Visited November 2012
Land O' Lakes, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I will never eat here again”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Horrible establishment. The wait staff was slow and not attentive at all. I had to stand holding my toddler for over 5 minutes before anyone came with a highchair. I ordered the crab leg dinner which was a pound and a half and when it came to the table I had 4 clusters of crab on my plate which seems nice but the larger legs on each cluster 2-3 per cluster were missing. This place rips you off by making the weight using the bodies which you cannot eat and not the actual legs. Another person at my table ordered a steak and got a thin hard piece of meat that resembled a thin pork chop. Mind you he ordered it medium rare.The sides were lacking and tasted as if everything came from a can. I would say if you actually like even semi edible food,never come to this place.

• Visited November 2012