“Fantastic burgers & fries!”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #12 of 95 Restaurants in Zephyrhills
Reviewed March 10, 2013

If all you want is a great no frills "burger/fries/beverage" meal....this is the place for you! The burgers are the real deal....and the variety of toppings you can get (at NO extra charge, to boot!) is extensive. The fries!!! I LOVE them! Five Guys does NOT use frozen fries, they actually make them from fresh taters, and you can taste the difference immediately. NOTE: For two people with good appetites, trust me on this....ONE "small" order of fries for the both of you will be more than enough....they really give you a ton of fries!!! Five guys may cost a bit more than Mickey D's or the Burger King....but it is WELL worth it!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

That may be where the name comes from. Never get more than a small order of fries because they give you enough for at least 3 people. The burger should also be ordered (a little burger) it is all most people would want. It's a great value. I love the free peanuts in the shell while you waitt for your order. It's a go up and order your food type place which I don't care for most times, but I do go there when I want a great burger.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Judging from all the buzz about this restaurant, my husband and I decided to give it a try for lunch. The restaurant is very clean and the staff very friendly. As we'd never been there before, they gave us a run-down of the menu. The Cheeseburger has TWO beef patties, so unless you're REALLY hungry, go for the Little Cheeseburger. All the toppings are free, so you can really load up. However, it makes for a very messy sandwich and, despite all the trimmings the burger has little to no taste. The fries are big enough to satisfy two people. The free basket of peanuts is a nice touch, but we found them over-roasted and very salty. All in all, I don't think I'd revisit this restaurant. There are too many other good places in area. People rave about the amount of food for the money, and that is probably true, but when lunch here costs almost as much as lunch at Ruby Tuesday, guess where I'd rather be?

Reviewed November 26, 2012

These are honestly the best burgers for the money. Toppings offered are many and plentiful. The staff is friendly, but I never count five guys. The fries excellent and abundant, cut in the kitchen. Peanuts abound, so be forewarned if there are allergy issues.

1  Thank Brad S