“Not What I've Heard It Is”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #14 of 90 Restaurants in Zephyrhills
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Ridge Manor, Florida
“Not What I've Heard It Is”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

Judging from all the buzz about this restaurant, my husband and I decided to give it a try for lunch. The restaurant is very clean and the staff very friendly. As we'd never been there before, they gave us a run-down of the menu. The Cheeseburger has TWO beef patties, so unless you're REALLY hungry, go for the Little Cheeseburger. All the toppings are free, so you can really load up. However, it makes for a very messy sandwich and, despite all the trimmings the burger has little to no taste. The fries are big enough to satisfy two people. The free basket of peanuts is a nice touch, but we found them over-roasted and very salty. All in all, I don't think I'd revisit this restaurant. There are too many other good places in area. People rave about the amount of food for the money, and that is probably true, but when lunch here costs almost as much as lunch at Ruby Tuesday, guess where I'd rather be?

• Visited January 2013

Dade City, Florida, United States
“It is hard to keep from going back every day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

These are honestly the best burgers for the money. Toppings offered are many and plentiful. The staff is friendly, but I never count five guys. The fries excellent and abundant, cut in the kitchen. Peanuts abound, so be forewarned if there are allergy issues.

Visited November 2012