“Loved it” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Windsor
“Loved it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

Simple, small restaurant. The decor is nothing special but the food is excellent. Truly excellent. We are lucky enough to have tried great sushi in London and this was on par

Visited April 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing all around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I have no idea what that one reviewer is talking about, I have been to this restaurant about 50 times and I ALWAYS get great service. They wait on you hand and foot, even to the point of refilling your water even when its 75 percent full! The sushi is fresh and presented beautifully. The tuna lover roll is my favorite! I also really like the pad thai and duck. I would put their sushi against ANY other place.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank linktheworld
Dade City, Florida
“Worst experience ever! BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

Arrived around 5:45 on a Friday. Seated immediately and water was brought to the table. Place was 25% full. Drink order was at 6:10. App. order at 6:13, dinner order at 6:21. We checked out at 7:25, very shortly after being served our food. As I age, I tend to sit back and watch rather than jump up and down. There were 3 servers on the floor. 1 male 2 female. There were 4 males behind the counter with 3 that appeared to be working. The 4th, just standing. Our waitress was the long haired female. The short haired female and the young male waiter seemed to be attentive to their tables. Especially the male. To sit in any restaurant for 25 minutes before being waited on is dumb, but I did it. This place had decent reviews so I was overly patient. At one point, around 6:45 we noticed that people who ordered long after us were eating and leaving. At this point, my wife saw that the sushi chef question an order that had been sitting for quite some time. It was then that it appeared that the rest of our order was lost. There was a conversation overheard to that effect. At 7:10 our food arrived. Two meals piping hot, my roll, yuck. I had the spider roll which is a soft shell crab fried tempura style. It had sat for 30-40 minutes. I was pure mush. Our waitress never returned to our table after taking our order, No drinks, no nothing. Someone else brought the meal, and the very attentive male waiter, seeing my frustration, boxed our leftovers and got our bill. The long haired waitress should be fired or retrained. We sat for an hour with no drinks. The food was mediocre at best. There is a place in Brooksville called Wasabi Japanese Sushi that completely mows this place over. It's a drive from here, but well worth it. I could have gone there and been home sooner with much better food. For Thai, go to the Wat in Tampa. Most of our problem was likely due to the waitress, but the food was blah too. My biggest problem was that our order was somehow forgotten, but to not acknowledge it, and to have our waitress never return to the table was a slap in the face and I will never return here and I will encourage all of my friends to never eat here. Don't let the high rating fool you, people here think that ramen noodles are great Thai food and fish sticks are great sushi.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Travelling2havefun
Zephyrhills, Florida
“Very good Thai food close to home.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

Went to Best Thai and Sushi yesterday. Great menu and lots of choices for someone like me who prefers not eating meat. Had been there a few years ago and not the same place at all! Completely new decor, staff, and menu. Best Thai food I've had in Florida; very authentic, fresh, and delicious. Looking forward to visiting Zephyrhills next fall so I can eat there more often.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Zephyrhills, Florida
“So happy to have found you”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

I tried this spot two years ago and was disappointed with the buffet. My friend from NY wanted to try it again. Since she was treating I accepted but was leery of trying the sushi. I was impressed with the new décor, so different from the last visit. We ordered seaweed salad, spring rolls, salmon rolls, scallop rolls & eel rolls and a tofu dish. Loved that we could get it all with brown rice. Our friendly server delivered it as ordered and in a timely manner. I was so glad to find such high quality and fresh ingredients in a sushi spot so close to home. Will definitely be back!

• Visited January 2014