“Yummy pizza”
Review of Capri Pizza & More

Capri Pizza & More
Ranked #5 of 99 Restaurants in Zephyrhills
Cuisines: Italian
Description: A tiny little place in the Walmart shopping plaza, near Beef O Brady's
Reviewed August 9, 2016

Ordering the pizza was an easy call. Customer service was great and from what we could see when we walked in to pickup our pizza the restaurant looked really clean. The pizza itself was okay. We got half cheese half margherita. I recommend just going with the cheese.

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

Just really good pizza and salads. Small area to eat in but specializing in carry out. Manicotti delicious! Spaghetti is really good too!

Reviewed July 28, 2016

I go here a lot to get my authentic New York style thin pizza. It is fabulous.... Just like going to NY. They have other great Italian food too. But the pizza is the bomb.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

When you go in to pick up your order, it is a heavenly scent of garlic. We had pizza, baked ziti and garlic knots.

The ziti was amazing. Very cheesy and the pasta was perfect. But the very best were the garlic knots. Lots of butter and LOTS of garlic. Fantastic. I can still taste the garlic knots.

Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

Our favorite pizza place in Zhills, easy to find. Anyways I love the friendly service, delicious pizza, and it's clean and fast service, my family and I order pizza from them often. They have good garlic knots and side dishes, my favorite pizza is the vegetarian white pizza, very tasty and they put large slices of veggies on the pizza. Prices are very reasonable. I can't wait to visit family again in Florida, this will be our first stop!!