“finger licken good”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I love barbacue and Sonny's definitely dazzled my taste buds. Prices very reasonable also. Service was nice and quick.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Good reliable food. Good service. I go there with my co-workers on occasion and we get our food quickly.

1  Thank PGreeneFlorida
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My wife and I were passing through Zephyrhills and decided to stop and Sonny’s for lunch. We do not do Bar B Q very often but we have had a good track record with Sonny’s. I hadn’t been to this particular Sonny’s for a few years and the first thing I noticed was that the old building had been torn down and a nice new one put on its place. The inside was very nice with new everything. The menu was totally different and they served beer and drinks in addition. The menu also has appetizers, hamburgers, salads, and many other things that were not included just a few years ago. One other difference was that we now pay at the table instead of at the counter on the way out. All in all I think it was a good change, the food was good and so was the service. I have no problem visiting there again.

Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Took my sister for her birthday, we could not have asked for a better experience everything was great!! I have been to others sonny's before but this 1 is by far is the best! their customer service/food is out standing!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

For the prices they should give you more meat...they try to fool you with bread and fries. For 7.99 the salad bar is a total bust!