“Rude”

Zephyrhills
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I had gone in to eat with my wife and ordered all you can eat ribs. My wife did not order all you can eat because she just wanted a dinner.However I gave her a few of my ribs to try (no big deal, right?). However when we were getting ready to leave we asked for a to go box for my wife who had not finished all her food and the server said they were not allowed to give us a to go box they could loose their job. I can't believe this server could loose their job because I had purchased all you can eat and still had about three ribs I had not finished yet, and asked for a to go box for my wife. I am not the type of person that would generally get upset about something like this but all I wanted was a to go box for my wife. So I took my ribs that I was not done with and put them on a dirty plate and gave them to the waitresss and asked if I could now get a to go box for my wife. The whole situation made what was suppose to be an enjoyable dinner unpleasant.

• Visited March 2012

Tampa, Florida
“Best Ribs”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Always terrific and consistent. We highly recommend~

Visited December 2011
4 Thank Laurieanne M
Woodbine, Maryland
“Gotta go here!”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Service was wonderful, food was terrific, and the staff went out of their way to accomodate special diet requirements of 2 in our party. Everything was great.

Visited March 2012
4 Thank NYB-Dooz
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Pretty good for Fast Food BBQ”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Food is pretty good, but the advantage is the ability to get it fast. Drive thru service is good.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank futureFloridan
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Other than the Salad Bar, Food's Great!”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Since its a chain, it does very well keeping up with the idea of what Sonny's food should be. BUT the salad bar seems to rarely be stocked and when it is, not properly chilled.

Visited October 2011