“Just like home”

Add it.
The Country Kitchen on 301
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 14, 2012

excellent prices for home style food. Real potatoes not fake :)

Reviewed February 8, 2012

I ate here with my family on a Friday night for the all you can eat fish. The meal was very good, with crisp, flakey fish and delicious sides. The staff is very efficient and offers refills of fish before you finish your meal. The decor is simple and clean with comfortable seating. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed August 13, 2011

A southern diner from an old house on Hwy 301, right next to the Clock Restaurant. This diner is now called The Country Kitchen on 301 and sounds like you are in grandma's house for breakfast. Folks having a good time with the staff and dishes clanking in the back. Great service and meal for an early morning stop.

Reviewed July 26, 2010

My better half and I go here frequently for breakfast, in particular the early bird "special"....you get 2 eggs your way, toast choice, home fries (or grits), meat choice and GOOD coffee for under four bucks! We have never had a bad breakfast here, and the servers are always fast, friendly, efficient and attentive. We especially like the front porch smoking section......rare nowadays, and very appreciated! I highly recommend this restaurant for anyone wanting a nice down home meal in a cozy home atmosphere!

Reviewed March 12, 2010

We love the family atmosphere. My husband thinks the onion rings are the best he ever had. I love the cuban sandwichs and the steak and cheese subs.