“Wonderful, small Italian Restaurant”

Manolo's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 92 Restaurants in Zephyrhills
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Ontario
“Wonderful, small Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

In the heart of old Zephyrhills downtown is Manolos. With its wooden floors and white tablecloths. They serve a wonderful sangria and great homestyle flavoured Italian food. They are also open for lunch with a set menu for $6.99. Great choices of lasagne, chicken parm, spaghetti & meatballs, hoagie, comes with drink (non alcoholic) and bread. Great place for cheap lunch or romantic dinner.

Visited March 2013

Flint, Michigan, United States
“Excellent mussels marinara”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I can't imagine any better mussels marinara than these. A huge serving with lots of sauce and bread. Even first time squeamish shellfish eaters want more. The other pasta dishes are wonderful one of my favorites is the manicotti florentine. Very nice atmosphere. The only thing that cuts them short of 5 star is that their service is slow. Other than that wonderful food.
We eat here at least once a month during our snowbird season. Suitable for family, friends and couples with a full bar.

• Visited February 2013
Wesley Chapel, Florida
“Only worth it for lunch special prices”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Went here with my fiancee for a lunch date just to try a new Italian joint. Left very disappointed.

The service was mediocre at best. With only 2 other 2 top tables in the restaurant you would think service could be a bit quicker. Sat down and drink orders weren't taken until 10 mintutes after seating and didnt come out for another 7 minutes after that.

When we finally got our drinks, we had to wait an additional 5 minutes to order. Be warned: all of the lunch food and probably the dinner food is PRE-MADE. There is 0 authenticity here as far as food goes. I was not impressed with my chicken Parmesan what so ever. The manicotti that my girlfriend ordered claimed to have chicken in it but there were 2 - 3 very small pieces... and thats being generous. The bill was small and that was the only reason I wasnt furious I had went here.

The pros of this place include their decor, which is nicely done and homey. And their location in downtown Zephyrhills. This place IS saveable, I really liked the full bar atmosphere at the end of the restaraunt and believe this place could be something awesome. However, for the time being... terrible food and even worse wait staff.

Hope this helped.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Allen B
pa
“never waited on”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

WEnt on a Wed night at 6:00pm waited to be seated until 6:20pm they were busy, so we waited. Never got menus until we asked for them and then we were barked at! Which ones did we want? Groupon, before 6 or the regular ! i said since it was after 6 and we didn;t have a groupon, I guessed we wanted the regular one! waited another 10 minutes and no one came so we left.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank weezeybug
Zephyrhills, Florida, United States
“You don't want Italian food to be just okay...”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I come from a city where food is very important. Italian food is one of those things that the recipe and the seasonings are key. If I can't smell it before I come in the door, I'm usually disappointed. I think if they don't play it safe and cook true to the Italian way, it will be so much better.

1 Thank T-c M