“Ok....”

A Taste Of My Island
Ranked #70 of 99 Restaurants in Zephyrhills
Reviewed March 7, 2016

Unfortunately the food that was in the display was not all fresh and a lot of it was just leftover scraps (i.e. the ribs), which in my opinion should just be scrapped because it makes the display look the way it did - not so appetizing. I actually only went with the white rice because it was the only one that looked semi-fresh. I also went with the black beans because I didn't see any other options out.

The actual taste of the food was okay. The canoa (fried plantain stuffed with meat and cheese), white rice and black beans were fine. The empanadilla could've used a little more flavor.

What we got and what we paid: White rice, black beans, 1 canoa, 1 kola, 1 empanadilla for $11