“What a Whataburger Should Be”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Yulee
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I am a self proclaimed Whataburger junkie so any time I have the chance to have one I do. The closest one to my house is 85 miles away. Over the years I have been to a lot of different locations and have found that not all of them are up to par. This location is great & it is what Whataburger should be. Fresh, hot and fast. Great service all around as well.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

It was clean and the food was exactly as expected for fast food. Taste reminded me of Sonic's burgers. One of the employees walked by me on the way out of the bathroom and stank of alcohol. I don't really have any complaints though. The food was edible and service was fine and it was clean

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This place is fast food, but it's something different. They have to different sauces for their burgers, I got the bacon cheeseburger and it was good. I like how the size of the burger was pretty large, really just need one. The servers were very nice. I'll go back here when I have the burger craving again.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

One of our group had never been to a Whataburger so we headed there for breakfast on our last day. I have to say the breakfast food was great and a great value. We loved, loved, loved the spicy ketchup!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

My wife, daughter, and I ate here today. We had a junior burger, regular burger, and chicken tenders. We all were very pleased with our food. The fries are really good. The employees are very courteous. The restaurant appeared to be very clean and neat. I would highly recommend this place.

Been to Whataburger? Share your experiences!