“Clean and great for pets”
Review of Comfort Inn Yulee

Comfort Inn Yulee
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Yulee
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We were concerned about finding a decent hotel that would be pet friendly. We were very happy with this hotel as the room and linens were clean. There were quite a few guests with dogs and that made us comfortable. The bathtub valve was a tad leaky and we would have preferred a couple of more towels but overall it was a very comfortable stay. The rooms are updated and the pillows were really good. Would definitely come back to stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I stayed here for three nights for a business trip and felt completely at home! I would highly recommend this place. Specifically, my sleep was great, I loved the beds. The staff was amazing! They were friendly, quick, and very helpful! Everything at the hotel looked modern and recently updated! In the morning I had an amazing breakfast and left full and well prepared for the day. Everything looked clean and fresh. Also they are pet friendly!! Small town, but great place to stay!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Stayed here on my way to south FL. Have stayed here before because it is pet friendly and pleasantly inviting. The rooms are updated and very clean as well as comfortable. In room wifi is easy to access per their ad. I also like it because it's easy off and on to interstate 95 just north of JAX. The complementary breakfast is typical. A good choice with or without a pet.

Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Jeanne W
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Rude, unorganized and incompetent front desk staff lost the paperwork on our reservation. Then tried to charge us for having a pet and NEVER APOLOGIZED when the hotel video proved otherwise! Small and uncomfortable rooms only okay for stopping overnight. The suite is a joke, three tiny drawers and miniature closet and "living area".

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My family and I stayed here on our way down to south Florida due to bad weather. Fortunately it was right off the highway and we were able to get a good rate on a room without a reservation. It was a good sign that the front desk clerk was friendly and there was a smell of cookies in the air! The room was nice and looks like it was recently renovated because the furniture looked practically new. I think this is one of the nicer Comfort Inns that I've stayed at and would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dianne M
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I stayed at this Comfort Inn while attending the Fernandina Beach Shrimp Festival. The price was VERY reasonable, and worth the drive each day (plus saving ALOT of $$$ by not staying at the motels in town). Convenient to I-95, very quiet, with nice large rooms. The front desk folks were VERY pleasant and accomodating. Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I stayed at this Comfort Inn last weekend, just walked in and asked them their rate. I had AAA so they gave me a dicount on the room, had a large free breakfast. The rooms were modern and clean. Had free wifi and a laundry room for guests, great for long trips! I will be staying here on my drive back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yulee
Best Western Plus First Coast Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Yulee
Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island at the Beach
Days Inn & Suites Amelia Island ...
#10 of 12 in Fernandina Beach
Comfort Suites Oceanview Amelia Island
Comfort Suites Oceanview Amelia ...
#11 of 12 in Fernandina Beach
Seaside Amelia Inn
Seaside Amelia Inn
#5 of 12 in Fernandina Beach
Red Roof Inn - Jacksonville Airport

Been to Comfort Inn Yulee? Share your experiences!