“Bread bar good but!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Reviewed April 23, 2014

My steak was a little over done but still pretty good. The bread was good but they need to get yeast rolls on that bread bar. Pricing was ok.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I was so excited about a new restaurant in our small town but I was terribly disappointed. While the wait staff was friendly and attentive, they could not make up for the food. I ordered the ribeye and it was a thin piece of fat with a little bit of meat. The "Bread Bar" was a small station with a heat lamp that failed terribly at keeping the bread warm. The few items on the bread bar were cold and hard. The entire experience was extremely disappointing and I won't be back.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

My family and I decided to have dinner here the other night. We were in the mood for steak and wanted to try a restaurant that we haven't visited yet. When we first walked in we were greeted right away and seated. Our server was very sweet and attentive. The restaurant felt very homey; just a nice feel to it and clean. I ordered a rib eye steak with loaded mashed potatoes, my husband ordered ribs and brisket, my kids had a burger and corndog and fries. My meal along with my husband's came with the bread bar which was fresh and yummy especially the corn bread. I asked that my steak be medium and that's what I got. Although, I was a bit jealous of my husbands ribs which were really good. Ive haven't had good barbecue ribs since I left Texas years ago. My children enjoyed their food as well. Plus when we were served our meal the owner came over and introduced herself and asked if we needed anything. I found out that they had just opened in December and it was family owned restaurant which I thought was awesome. She and everyone seemed sweet and personable. I felt welcome and we will definitely be returning. Also, pricing was okay and most people know if you're going to a steakhouse that offers barbeque, healthy options are limited.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Been here twice, as we always like to give a place a second chance and the first time was bad.
As a positive, my husband said the ribs are good, but as everything else was terrible, I just cant award more than one star. Dry bread, cheap, chewy steak, cold and lumpy mashed potato, plain and boring salad.
Meal cost $42, so not cheap for the only edible food of ribs and a bowl of beans.
A shame, as we needed another steakhouse, but not one like this.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

This was the second time we have tried this place.The first was disappointing, the second was worse.We arrived at 4 pm, and were looked after by Ann, she was the only reason that restaurant stayed open that night, as she was the sole server, food runner and manager.The owners cared so much they were not even in town !.I ordered Ribs , which to be fair were good, but the bread bar had over heated bread, the side salad had clearly been just thrown in a bowl, and my wife mashed potato had lumps (which did not look like potato) in it. Her NY strip was of low quality meat, and very bland.This is no reflection on the server who tried hard and worked well.Shame on whoever owns this restaurant!.